65

"war?" Sten said and she let out a sigh. "Back in 97' nothing you have to worry about with Steve." Narcissa said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Harry is wanting to pull the children form Hogwarts, I can take over teaching them about magic and Draco is the home school teacher." She said. "Is that what he thinks should be done with Steve?" Stan asked. "Harry would rather, but I know Scorpius isn't going back...so I'm sure it won't be hard to convince Steve to stay. I've already became a test subject to him showing David how to do hair." She smiled lightly. "He used to have long hair...Then just one day...he shaved it off, I guessed bullied...he used to love doing his hair, then his half sisters...wait, his half sister's" Stan said. "I'm sure Harry will be sure they are okay, nobody was at the house when we went by. I'd say they are with their own fathers. As for his hair, A potion can make it longer if he wants." She said turning back to face the stairs and he followed her up the two flights of stairs. "Grandma, is he mad at me?" David said, running over, with his shadow, little Narcissa. "No, he isn't. Just how did you two get here?" She asked. "Rachel! Looky!" He said, and her eyes for really wide. Rachel was standing up holding onto the playpen. She hurried over and the three babies laid in the playpen and she giggled out. "Rachel, you missy are so grounded." She laughed, but patted the baby on the head. "Back in the playpen you two. Grandpa is going to watch you guys." Narcissa said, putting the two back in the playpen. "daddy's hurt again." David frowned, getting upset. "your daddy just need rest, I promise he will be okay." She said. "Let me know if somebody is coming." She said to Stan who walked to the end of the hallway as she sent the playpen, with the six kids, back home. "I have to try and find a way to block her form leaving the house." She said to herself. "You make it sound like the baby was the one that did that." He said, coming back to stand beside her. "She was. She can teleport, it's rare and it seems she can teleport objects. I'm guessing because they were all in the playpen, it moved them all." She said and they continued their walk.

Stan looked in throw the window. Steve still sat up in the hospital bed, having some conversation with Scorpius as the baby laid in his arms sucking on a pacifier. She was all wide eye, her hair, a mix of blonde and black hair that didn't quite go with her darker skin going all crazy. "What's ... The story behind the baby?" He said. "We don't have the full story, but what's been father is another boy at school attack him. Because of the magic, it allowed a pregnancy. Harry's got the DNA form Robin, but no matches, whatever that means." She said. "Somebody raped your grandson?" He said. "Unfortunately. Robin's a good girl, spoiled, but when you got a million people wanting to hold her, it's bound to happen." Narcissa said. "I don't Mind the baby, I told my son thought I'd have something to say if I learn the baby is being treated differently. You get with somebody with it a kid, that kid because your kid." Stan said. "Steve is a good kid and has been doing right by him and the baby." Narcissa said. "You said because of the magic he has the baby...doesn't that mean either one of them could? Are they aware of that?" Stan asked. "You didn't think to tell me Harry passed out why?" Draco fussed coming up behind them. "I was going to, the doctor is being fussy." Narcissa said. "yeah, I got an ear full. As for your question. I made them both a potion. I know teenagers. it's good for the year." Draco said and he nodded. "Thank you." He said.

"Dad?" Steve said when the door finally opened, he smiled lightly. "Where'd he go?" Stan asked. "Home to take a bath, they said he could take a proper one finally." Steve said, getting locked lightly into a hug. The baby after a Few seconds, let out a noise. Her head got blocked and she didn't like not seeing. "What was he doing before?" Stan ask, sitting down on the side of the bed. "Sponge bath. He was overly worried about the scar on his stomach and they aren't the biggest fans over to many people going in and out of the rooms. The one seems to really dislike anybody related to Potter." He said, before the door fully pushed back. "Because Harry is a very difficult and stubborn patient. They also know the amout of kids that came with any of us. Seems to annoy them, yes. Summers coming, but there's something I need to take of something." Narcissa said. "I thought she was sick or something?" Steve said. "No, just having a baby, but there's not enough room in the house, wouldn't you think?" She said. "I doubt think you can find a big enough house." Steve said. "One can be made." She said, walking out the hospital room.
"Why on earth didn't you tell me what was going on?" Stan asked and after a pause. "I would have just ended up in the system." He whispered And he let out a sigh. "I'm staying, at least for a little bit. What's her name?" He asked. "Robin, she was getting fussy if I didn't hold her." He said. "Could you not of went to my house?" He asked. "I did...but I ran out of food, and what money I had went to pay for school." Steve said. "Harry's handling everything form here, I take it...so, let's just get you feeling better, alright?" He said.