54

"They...are young to have children, aren't they?" Remus asked and Harry nodded. "They are...but James and Victor love...and yes, they do love one another one another, they have their ups and downs since Valerie was born, but any new parents have trouble. Scorpion....I'm pretty sure it was rape. He left schooled in the middle of winter and crash landed in the yard right before I went to work. He doesn't talk about it and it wasn't until the baby was born he choice to keep her. He does love her, and seems happy to have her, but I know something bad happened..." Harry frowned before Valerie reached for Harry and let out a fuss. "I think we should trade babies." Remus half laughed and Harry smiled lightly.
Harry sat down on the bed, Valerie sitting on his lap, looking up at him. "The man that brought you upstairs, who is he?" Remus asked, holding the little girl close to his chest. "That's Joe, Victor's father. Him and his girlfriend have been pretty much living with his. Victor does, because of James. Victoria is also living here, but she kepts to herself most of the time." Harry said.

"Daddy, daddy!" David said, running into the bedroom. "Yes, David?" Harry smiled. "The clothes are laid out! Time to change the babies, come on, daddy!" David said, pulling on his pant leg. Harry chuckled and handed David Valerie. "Be careful with her, but take her with you. I'll be there in just a minute, okay?" Harry said, and David nodded. David walked out the bedroom, his arms for of baby. "Can you make it?" Harry asked and Remus nodded. "Yeah, I feel better since I rested a bit. I want to see the other babies." Remus said.

The triplets laid in their diapers on the play-mat and their big sister, Rachel, sat beside them, down to her diapers. "David...did you take their clothes off?" Harry asked, watching David lay Valerie down beside the other babies. "I was careful daddy! I know how to. I know to be very careful of their heads! You can't worry so much!" David said, slowly taking of Valerie's clothes before running off to find her new outfit. "He likes to play dress up I see." Remus said, easing to sit down on the floor. Rachel looked at him all wide eyed, before she giggled. She was gone and before he could say a word, she landed on his lap. "Whoa! Harry, are you aware the power she has?" Remus said, but gave her a pat on the head. "Narcissa explain to me, the power, yes...She is very powerful. She was napping, and the babies had an checkup and we left her behind. Well, half way across town...Rachel teleported herself into the hospital room. A mad little girl until she was by the triplets. She is very protective of them." Harry said, easing down to sit with the clothes, by then, David came running back into the bedroom. Holding a dress. "Victor says it's to big, but I want this one!" David fussed. "Just for a little bit, David." Harry said, and David dropped on the floor by the babies. "I forgot about Robin! Where is Scorpius keeping her clothes? I forgot." David frowned. "Get the other babies dressed, first. Then we can worry about Robin. He is asleep and I don't want he to be woken up right now." Harry said and David frown. "Oh, okay daddy." David said, before laying Rachel down by the four babies. "Stay Rachel." David said, pointing at her.

"You like to dress the babies don't you?" Remus said, once all the babies had been changed into new clothes. "I do! Daddy thinks I will hurt the babies, though." David found, holding Rachel. Well, she was sitting on his lap. "David, it isn't that your daddy is worried exactly about that. Babies are very easily hurt, I know you understand that...you are a smart boy." Remus said and David nodded. "I know, but I am easy with the babies! I am very careful with them." David pointed out, and Remus ruffled his hair. "Your daddy just has to be sure everybody is safe, don't take it personally, David." Remus said. "Are...you my new grandpa? That what's narcissa thinks you are. She has trouble getting a read on people sometimes." David said. "She should be able to get a read on me just find, with her wand." Remus said and David shook his head. "Not grandma, my best friend. Daddy says she's my step sister, but she's my best friend! That's different! NASSY!" David called for, scaring two of the babies. Ox and Robin both started to cry. "Now David, you scared the babies." Remus said. "I didn't mean to." He pointed out, but Remus just smiled softly.

Remus had the two babies calmed down, before the bright blonde hair girl came running into the bedroom. "David!" She giggled, running to give him a big hug. "This is Narcissa too! She's my best first." David said and Remus smiled light. "You're Draco's daughter." Remus said and she nodded. "Yep!" She said, waking over to the crib. "I still don't see how daddy held three whole babies. Daddy is tiny." She pointed out. "You'll understand that once you are little older, Narcissa. David, why don't you go play with your friend? I think I'm going to rest for a while. The babies are all relaxing or asleep." Remus said and the two small children looked at one another. They smiled and ran off.

"Remus?" Harry said, giving him a light shake. He laid sleep in the middle of the bed. "hum?" He mumbled. "...Hi...Dad." said a voice he never got to know. His eyes shot up. Remus didn't recognize the uniform, but did recognize his son, even if he was now eighteen years old. "Teddy." He said, getting locked into a big hug.