38

Harry lend down, giving Draco a kiss. "Hey." Draco yawned. "Time to get ready for the doctors love. We get to find out what the babies are." Harry said and Draco smiled lightly. "I don't know if I want to know. It doesn't matter what the babies are, Harry." Draco said. "It doesn't matter the gender of our babies, but I would like to be able to get the nursery set up for the three of them. Are you sure you are okay with Rachel moving into the bedroom...just for a little while?" Harry asked. "She can stay until you are ready for her to have her own room, yes." Draco smiled, letting Harry pull him to his feet.
"We go!" David fussed, pulling on Harry's pants leg. "Please daddy!" Narcissa whined, pulling on Draco's pants leg. "you'll have to help Draco get Rachel ready." Harry smiled at David. "Ya! I pick the dress!" David hurried to the nursery and Harry smiled lightly. "Uppy.' Narcissa said and Harry smiled lightly, picking Narcissa up and handed her to Draco who somewhat struggled to hold her on his hip with his friend triplet carrying belly. Harry just chuckled, giving Draco a light kiss. "Why don't you read to her for a few minutes? I'll get Rachel ready with David." Harry said and Draco nod.

Narcissa sat on Draco's leg, who now sat in the chair in their small bedroom after she picked a book. "Daddy?" She asked. "What is it, sweetheart?" Draco asked. "Are we staying here? Even when brother deiced to keep his baby?" Narcissa asked. "Your brother...made it pretty clear he didn't want to keep his baby.  I thought we talked about this." Draco said. "I know what brother thinks right now, but I know what I saw, daddy." Narcissa said and Draco sat the book down. "What do you mean, you saw it?" Draco asked. "Like a vision, daddy. One of those times I hugged brother." Narcissa said and Draco give her a soft smile. "No matter what happens, Narcissa. Me, you and brother will always be together. I want to be able to promise we will stay here forever with Harry and his family...but you know as well as I will always love you." Draco said. "But you love Harry." Narcissa said. "Yes, I love him very much. I don't want to make a promise to you and break it. I will do everything to stay with Harry, but they are broken and so are we. You just worry about being a happy little girl and getting to play with your best friend, okay?" Draco said and after a moment, she nodded. "Brother will change his mind when he sees her." Narcissa said. "I'll talk to Harry and maybe we can get ready for the baby too, if you are sure." Draco said. "I am sure...but I am also sure my power is passive... I won't be able to go to Hogwarts like brother." She said. "you wouldn't go anyway. I am not worried about you being magical, sweetheart. I would be just fine if you aren't ... Or this little power you have is all you have. I love you for you." Draco smiled. "Can...I see my other birth father? I don't expect him to be told of me... I just... Want to know the other half of me." She whispered. "I'll...think about it sweetheart. Let me see what Harry thinks, okay?" Draco asked. "Alright, daddy." Narcissa said.

"Your babies are all still very healthy, but there is a tiny problem that we can fix quickly after their births." The doctor said, as Draco slowly clean the Jell off his stomach. "You said they are healthy." Draco then frown. "All three babies are, but the twins, are conjoined. Barely, but still conjoined. The worst I feel is they both might be missing a finger or two." He said handing Harry the ultrasound. "How can they be only that minorly conjoined? I have known of others." Harry said. "Yes, some are very much more conjoined then this. All three babies are very healthy and very happy. The two girls just need a minor surgery on their hand. I appears to just he a finger or two." He said. "I'm sure we could fix it later if more need to be removed to separate their hands." Harry said. "Not until they ask..." Draco said. "They...should know the story behind it. Then let them make the decision." Draco added and Harry smiled. "What about the older baby? Or is that your way of telling us it's all girls?" Harry asked. "No, it's a very healthy boy and two very unique but very healthy little girls. They are just about as strong as their barely big brother. Maybe it's the magic, but they might not need help, so I do feel safe, almost going ahead and changing some numbers around after another keep up or too." He said and Harry smiled. "thank you."

"Are you sure ... The girls will be okay?" Draco asked, sitting back in the car. "Yes. He sounded very sure of himself and we can fix them if need be." Harry smiled, lending over and giving him a big kiss. "I suppose that is true. Oh...Why don't you tell Harry about your little power?" Draco turn to the back sit looking at Narcissa. "It's just a passive power." Narcissa said. "Do you not want a power?" Harry asked. "David doesn't have one." She whined. "No, he doesn't. However, he is your best friend. It doesn't matter what is different." Harry said. "Who taught you that word, Narcissa?" Draco asked. "Grandpa. He was there when it happened." She said. "You knew sooner or later he would wonder. Might do them some good." Harry said and Draco let out a sigh. "I suppose so. She also told me what she saw, I think we should get ready for Scorpius's baby." Draco said.