Chapter 25

"Are you sure she isn't yours?" Hermione asked.  "Yeah, I had a DNA test done on all three of them." Harry said. "I would say, even very young, she's magical." Hermione said. "I shouldn't be surprised. Just waiting to see is David or Narcissa is, but neither one seem to show any signs." Harry said. "The chances of little Narcissa having magic is very low because of the muggle parent. Even with Draco being magical. If it was the other way around then she would be more likely. There's still a possibility, but chances are very low." Hermione said. "Ah, you went looking." Harry said. "I did. I don't mind, I was just wondering is all." Hermione said. "Daddy!" James cried. "Go, I got the baby." Hermione smiled and Harry hurried up the stairs.

James wasn't in his bedroom, nor was Victor. "Daddy!" James called for again, and Harry found them. Victor was having a real hard time catching his breath and laid on the bathroom floor. "Go get your brothers-" Harry said. "It didn't help, we already tried." James cried. "Alright, come Hospital time." Harry said, and picked up Victor.
It took a couple hours, but the doctor was able to get Victor's breathing under control, sitting up in the bed taking the last minor breathing treatment. He was holding the mask to his face with James half asleep on his lap, a hand locked in his very messy black hair. "Feeling better?" Harry asked, before he lowered the mask. "Much." Victor said. "He isn't sure at all what brought on the attack, are you doing something I'm not aware of?" Harry asked. "I've been outside...the snow was falling yesterday and the little rugrats wanted to play. Narcissa had me come inside once...I still haven't caught his name, heard the coughing. It got better once I wasn't in the cold, but I guess it was just... lingard until I went to asleep." Victor said. "Well, you have to be able to handle going outside in Winter." Harry said. "Meaning I'm stuck seeing the doctor; again. He'll just tell you the same thing." Victor said. "I know you are annoyed-" Harry said. "I'll be fine. Just a flare up." Victor said. "Another one." Harry said and Victor let out a huff. "Look it's nothing, stop digging for information! You already know to much." Victor kind of huffed. "Not happening, anytime soon Victor." Harry said, getting back to his feet.

Harry heard Victor mumble something under his breath, as Harry walked away to find the doctor. "You aren't telling me everything." Harry said and the doctor turned towards Harry. "Look, your paperwork only puts you over him to so much. He is seventeen, and because he has sign the paperwork in the past to make his own decisions medical wise, I am not obligated to tell you." He replied. "Even if it could kill him." Harry said, rather annoyed. "It won't, Mr. Potter. Look...call Victoria...Victoria Bell. She's just fourteen, but...She might share with you what your wanting to know." He said. "She's a sibling." Harry said. "Yes, and he has been in contact with the girl...limited because he doesn't wish the contact with his father, but my understanding is she knows more then anybody else and can share." He said and after a sigh. "Very well. Can I take them home?" Harry asked. "Once the treatment is finished, yes." He said.

Come the next morning, November 21st, Harry was knocking on an apartment door in the heart of the city. It took a few knocks before a man opened the door. "Can I help you with something?" He said, partly opening the door. "I need to speak to Victoria." Harry replied. "You realised it's a school morning, what could possible be that important?" He asked, rather annoyed. "It's about Victor." Harry said and after a pause the door shut for a quick moment for the lock to he removed and the door opened. "He alright?" He asked. "Yeah, but somethings been flaring up...and I understand she might have the answers I need to be sure he stays that way." Harry replied and he allowed Harry to come inside. "Victoria! Come here!" He said. "In the shower, pa! Hang on." She screamed over the shower. "She'll be a few minutes then, help yourself to what's left of breakfast if you want." He said. "I'm good, thanks." Harry said, taking a sit on the couch. "How...is it you know my son? I thought he was with a foster family; and I have seen them." He asked. "He was, until he started dating my son...he's been staying with us since then." Harry said. "Is that so?" He asked. "You didn't know?" Harry asked. "I only know what Victoria knows. He refuses to speak to me." He said. "Yeah, I've noticed. I can always try talking to him again, but he just get rather annoyed and walks away." Harry said. "I suppose at this point, what is really the point? I didn't even know about the kid until he was like eight he thinks I must have because my daughters name is Victoria, but I have always held onto their names. " He said. "You believe in Magic by chance?" Harry asked. "A random question." He kind of laughed. "No way! Harry Potter!" Victoria said hair still wet and in her box short under wear and a T-Shirt. "You've been to Hogwarts I see." Harry said. "I know I have talked to you about coming out of the bathroom such a way." He fussed. "Oh, relaxed." She whined. "So I take it you know about magic then?" Harry said. "Barely, but why does it matter?" He asked. "I can always show him the truth, but it requires a spell done on you and then him." Harry said. "Would it really help?" He asked. "I can't make promises, but it is worth a shot, isn't it? You seem to care about him." Harry said.