80

Harry just eased down on the couch, with the two small children. David, letting go after a few minutes, but stayed close to his daddy. Narcissa didn't say anything, she held out a card and that Harry grabbed. "It's outpatient, but my understanding is it isn't the first time something like this has happened." Rivers mother said. "Things are complicated." Harry said. "Even so, it's becoming a problem. A problem that can easily get child protective services involved. Maybe not with your son, because he is a father, but the others, when with Draco Malfoy, can still be took, and I think you know that." She said. "Fine, get this out of my hand." Was Harry's replied. "I have the hospital reports, over some of her other children, I think it will help." She said and Harry raised an eyebrow. "How? I'm pretty sure that could get you into some trouble." Harry said and she let out a sigh. "I don't like you, nor did I like Draco because to many...questions came with him. Knowing the answers to those make it worst, but, My son and my grandson are mind to protect. As much as I don't understand it, Little man needs to be here, with all of you, and River...I don't even know what going on between the three of you, but I don't care..what I do care about is what he thinks. He doesn't want anything to happen to you or Draco, and that means keeping your children, with you." She said. "You speak your mind, don't you?" Harry said, watching the woman get to her feet. "I don't care that I'm liked, but you two are important to my son, so yes, I am going to help, even if I dislike you." She said. "I can at least respect that." Harry said.

--Almost five weeks Later--
--September 21st, Saturday--

The children have been back in school for almost three weeks, and it ended up being the children all either enrolled in school, or daycare. Narcissa Malfoy put a spell on James clothes, to hide his stomach and all the adult went to work, once more.
They were most worried about Rachel and the triplets, but it seems the little ones knew they couldn't be using magic outside of the house.

Today, however? Was Saturday, so the children were running around the house, playing their games or just doing their own thing, until the small celebration of Little Draco's birthday, who was also turning six years old. The last month or so had been a big change for everybody, because of school or daycare but the weekends the family spent a lot of time together.

Draco was downstairs, with River, who half yawned. He got back in last night and Harry kept them both up. Draco just started the pit of coffee. "What time is your mum coming by?" Draco asked. "She should be here about twelve. Have you heard anything about Ginny?" River asked, sitting up on the counter by Draco. "The reports your mom found and a few memories form Molly, and Harry form a long time ago, proved otherwise. She either agreed to Harry's terms or she'd be reported." Draco said. "Why not just report her?" River asked. "Because Harry's a better person then that. He just wants her to leave them alone, that's why Daisy hasn't came back. She agreed to Harry's terms and she just disappeared, so to say." Draco said. "He's kids though...seems half broken, Lily hasn't really spoken to me." River said. "Lily has build a wall, that even I have yet to get over. She's...just been hurt to many times by people...James has a lot of issues when it comes to his relationship with Harry. Albus? Is just trying to protect everybody. Harry won't talk about half the shit he is suppose to, that's what brought on the problem with that muggle liquor." Draco said. "He talks to that man, that often keeps to himself, right?" River asked. "Yeah, but there's still things he won't talk about and I never knew why. I thought about contacting Weasley and his wife, but, I see that ending badly." Draco said. "Daddy! You made it back!" Little Draco said, without his glasses. He hurried out of bed, hoping his daddy was home.

River jumped down and was quick to pick up his boy, "Of course! Now, you know you need your glasses. How did you even get down here?" River said. "I can see a little bit, daddy." Little Draco said. "Go get your glasses, buddy. I don't want you falling or running into something." River said. "Alright daddy." He said, before he went back upstairs.

Draco got breakfast on the table by nine, and the household all joined. Valerie making a lot of noises in her highchair. She wanted a attention after she finished her bottle, so finally, a 21 week pregnant Summer grabbed the noisey girl. Valerie giggled and locked her little hands in Summers red hair. "I love you too, missy. Such a nosey girl." Summer said, who was still uncomfortable around the man who had been staying there, and back on his feet. The potions had put a revised on his health. He wasn't fully back to himself, but it was certain, and dumbfounded the doctors, the man wasn't going to die. Summer? Just avoided being alone with him, because the last few memories she had of the man, was drugs. "Dad, have you sign the permission slips?" James yawned. "How is it all four of you can go when you all aren't in the same grade?" Harry asked, but grabbed the folder form his son. "It's part of that study program you up as all in? Victor works after school Monday or he'd go." James said. "Joey can you-" Harry started. "Yes, I'll pick up the children after wards." Joey said, grabbing a bagel. "Alright, alright, here you kids go." Harry said, handing the folder back. "Thanks dad." James said.