Chapter Nineteen

"Do you want to go get a milkshake, David?" Harry asked, fixing him into his car sit. "I want you, daddy." He cried, getting a kiss on his head.  "You can sleep with us again tonight. Do you want a milkshake?" Harry asked again. "Ya, Daddy." He said. "What about you, Nass?" Harry smiled, fixing her car sit and putting the blanket over their laps. "I like milkshakes." She smiled.
Harry drove to McDonald and got the two toddlers a small vanilla milkshake and himself a coke before making the drive home. Draco called the car number, yes. Harry had a phone build into the Bluetooth of the car. "Hey, love." Harry answered. "Daddy!" Nass said when she heard his voice coming into the car. "Hi, baby! How is David, Harry?" Draco asked. "He broke a couple of fingers, but he'll be okay. We are having another sleep over tonight." Harry said. "Awe, my baby. Lots of kisses for David!" Draco said and David smiled lightly. "I got a milkshake!" Nass said. "Yummy. Save me some?" Draco kind of whined. "Do you want me to go back and get you a milkshake?" Harry laughed. "I would like that, but if you're almost home-" Draco said. "No, no. I'll go back." Harry said. "Yay." Draco said.

"Awe! David is broken." Narcissa said when she seen the two kids walk past the bedroom after they got home. "Grandma. She let us match!" Little nass smiled showing her hand wrapped up too. "I see." She smiled lightly.
"What is that character on your bandage?" Lucius asked. "SpongeBob!" David said and Little Narcissa handed Lucius the D.V.D box set. "Er, I can't work that muggle thing." He said. "Pick me up. Show you." She whispered, still unsure about Lucius who picked her up so she could put the d.v.d. in. "You're enjoying this show." Lucius kind of laughed half an hour later. "I realize it's meant for children, but yes." She almost whined with her lap filled with the two children on the bed watching the T.V.
James was coming out of the bathroom when he hit a knee. He was feeling very light headed and real nausea. "Vic!" James called for, well tried. There wasn't much to his voice, but luckily Victor was close by. The doctor and Harry warned him anything could spring up and he needed to be close by. "James!" Victor said, dropping down to the floor. "Just...a bit dizzy is all." James whispered. "Lets get you back into bed." Victor said but he shook his head. James would vomit if he moved. "I know you don't feel good. Please." Victor said and after a pause, James nodded. Victor slowly pulled him to his feet and walked him back to the bedroom. "Harry!" Victor called for. James was starting to vomit and looked very pale. "Harry!" He called for again easing James back down in the bed. "Try and rest." Victor whispered, before Harry opened the bedroom door. His hair still awfully wet and in a bathrobe. "Oh, sorry." Victor said. "I was a single parent of six kids. Trust me it's fine." Harry said. "He's throwing up real bad and starting to sweat, I don't know what's wrong." Victor whispered, very upset. "I'll call the doctor." Harry said. The doctor said to bring James in because his temperature was high. He needed to check on the baby and see what had suddenly sprung up.
Victor stood asleep by the hospital bed, against the wall. "Poor boy." The doctor said coming into the hospital room. "He cares very much about James, because of the fever you told him not to get close and that's what happens." Harry said. "Without knowing his family history, I didn't want to take any chances. However, James isn't contagious. He has an ear infection, that's causing the fever. His blood pressure spiked, causing the dizziness and the extra Vomiting. His blood pressure is back to a safe level, so he should be feeling better." Said the doctor. "What about the baby?" Harry asked. "She's fine. The steroids have improved her lungs and heart to make the early delivery a bit easier on her recovery." He replied. "Can I take them home?" Harry asked. "Yes, I would feel safe about him going home." He answered. "Thank you, for everything." Harry said.

"Victor." Harry said. Victors foot slipped of the wall and he landed hard on his ass. "Sorry." Harry somewhat laughed, before holding a hand down that he grabbed to be pulled to his feet. "All good. What's-" Victor started. "We are taking him home. An ear infection is casing the fever. The rest? We can't do much for but get him back into bed at home." Harry said. "Alright." Victor said. "I found your mother." Harry said. "No, I'm not interested. I understand you want the medical history, I really do, but I'm not interested. However, she is the white one, right?" He did asked because that was the one question he did always wonder. "She is, yes." Harry replied rather quickly. "And that's as far as my interest goes." Victor said. "Fair enough." Harry said.
"James!" Molly screamed a bit worriedly when the three of them walked through the front door. "I'm okay." He said, but she locked her arms around his side. He gave her head a pat, the hearing aid a bit uncomfortable pressed against his baby bump. She was very short for her age, that was for sure. "Molly, why don't you help me get James into bed?" Victor smiled lightly after lending down were she could see him. "What about baby?" She fussed. "Baby is fine too, promise." Victor said. "Help Victor get brother into bed. Even brother needs a nap sometimes too." Harry said. "Okay." Molly said.
"Here, you can have this Teddy." Molly said, hurry back into James room. "No, dad got you those Teddy bears." James said once she climbed on back on the bed.