37

It was late when Harry and Draco got woke up by a fussy Rachel who was sitting on her bottom in the crib screaming. She had her very first bad dream and was scared. "Shh." Harry yawned, picking up the crying girl who nuzzled to his chest. Draco give her back a pat. "She was sleeping through the night." Draco said. "I think our baby girl just had her first bad dream." Harry frown, and Draco give her cheek a kiss. "Is that it? Did Rachel have a bad dream?" Draco asked, before he got a kiss. "Get back to bed, love. The appointment is in the morning and you and our babies should be well rested so we don't have to wait any longer on their gender." Harry said and Draco smiled lightly, giving Rachel's head a small kiss. "Alright, Harry. Daddy will make Rachel feel all better!" Draco said, before he climbed into bed.

Rachel didn't want to go back to sleep, so Harry thought maybe a bottle would help her relax. He didn't quiet expect to walk in on what he did. He was glad to see and hear the two boys were getting along better, but did NOT want to see what he walked up on. He really should have listened more closely to what he heard;

"You took those potions right?" Victor asked, James. "Draco is really good with potions, and I really didn't want to wait any longer." James said, getting a kiss. "Neither do I, aren't they still asleep?" Victor asked. "it's like three in the morning and Rachel is sleeping through the night. They are sleep." James said.

"Boys! You had a million other places to be doing that at!" Harry said before seeing James face light up red. "Why aren't you sleep!" James fussed, getting thrown their clothes as Victor pulled himself off James. "Have you two done this before? On the couch? Are you shitting me?" Harry said. "I find it rather enjoyable and he cleans the couch." Victor said, and Rachel giggled out reaching for her big brother, who grabbed the blanket and was soon handed Rachel who giggled up at him. "I thought she was sleeping through the night?" James asked, as Victor slept on his jeans under the blanket before getting to his feet. "Bed dream. A little sooner then I expect, but she's getting to be a big girl." Harry said, giving her head a small pat, and she giggled out, taking James hand and started playing with his fingers. "You just be sure you take a potion in the morning, James. Your body won't keep up with another pregnancy." Harry said, and after a look between the two boys. "I doubt we'll be having another kid." James said. "Just be sure and no more of this three am fucking on the couch." Harry said.

An hour later, Harry was giving Rachel's head a light kiss and pulled up the bar on her crib. Rachel was back asleep after a bottle and a fresh change of clothes. Harry however? Was wide awake, there wasn't any going back to sleep for him. It was quiet in James room, so he slowly pushed the door open. The two boys laid nuzzled to one another in the bed but little Valerie was wide awake sucking on her pacifier. Harry lend over the crib looking down at her. "Let's let your daddies sleep." Harry whispered, slowly picking up the two week old girl.
It took a couple hours before he heard the hurried foot steps running throw the house and Harry chuckled. "I think your daddy is looking for you." Harry said, before easing Valerie down in the cot and walked to the door of the Attic. "I got her, James." Harry somewhat yelled through the house and walked back over to his desk, starting back up on the paperwork with the empty couple or small baby bottles on the corner of his desk. "Dad!" James fussed running over to the cot, seeing Valerie half asleep. "It's not even six, go back to bed." Harry said, not looking up form his computer. "I...have slept more then I have in a couple weeks... I'm not sure I can sleep anymore." James said. "Victor gone?" Harry asked. "He runs about this time of morning....helps with...his own nightmares he doesn't like to talk about." James said. "He isn't eighteen, so they don't want to label him...But I am pretty sure he has PTSD. The running can help, yes." Harry replied and James let out a sigh. "Something's bothering him...besides the baby...and me, and I can't get close to an answer..." James mumbled. "I'll look into it, James. He could just be frustrated about me being so fatherly toward him. Believe me, I get it." Harry said. "Where did this dress come form?" James asked. "David dug it out of one of the boxes in the wardrobe over there ... It was lily." Harry said. "Dad." James said. "Just be sure I get it back. David wanted to help this morning." Harry said. "Him and Narcissa you mean." James said, easing down in the chair. "Narcissa wasn't feeling very well, so no. I'm sure she would have been fine. As she is magical, but I rather not take the chance because I am still unsure the effects of the potions on them. I haven't really used any on the children and don't want to start if it can be avoided." Harry said, before noticing James sitting down. "Something wrong?" Harry asked. "Victor...and I are somewhat at a disagreement on the whole kid thing." James said. "Something the decision is made for you." Harry said and James said. "I rather not about die again...but he wants another kid...later but still wants another kid." James said. "James, you were too young that was the problem and there's other way to add a child. You two are still young, wait and see." Harry said and after a moment James nodded.