Chapter Two

It didn't quiet go as planned. Draco ended up loosing his job after requesting to only work the weekends. He somewhat wanted to make a sense, but his co-workers were a nightmare and...if worst did come to worst, Draco could go back to the Manor. Even though that was the last thing he wanted to do. It took only a few short days for David and Noah to like having Draco around that house. Lily...wasn't to happy about having him there because she seen Draco as another person to hurt her father, siblings and herself again. James and Albus were pretty excited, in hopes their father would find a romance in Draco. Woman wasn't working out for him, so maybe Draco would. Little Rachel, loved hee cuddle times with Draco during the day and nuzzling to Harry before bed. Narcissa was just happy to have somebody to play with.

The third week, Harry stood drinking a bit of whiskey by the bathroom in the hallway that Draco had been using for the most part. Draco was getting ready for bed and Harry waited until he heard the blowdry started before he opened the unlocked door. Draco stood in some blue and white cotton Pants and a white undershirt. His once tattoo was covered in scars...a bad muggle Habit he picked up a few years ago. Those wasn't the only scars on his arms, just the ones that stood out to Harry the most. "Seems you should knock before opening a bathroom door." Draco said a bit quietly. "David told me your dressed by the time the blowdry is on." Harry said, as Draco grabbed his light jacket and put it on, before he picked back up with drying his hair. "I'm not answering questions..." Draco whispered. "Only one. Is some of that why you don't want to go back to the Manor?" Harry said, having a drink of whiskey and dropping to hit on the toilet. "No, Nass is the reason. If I knew for sure she was magical, then he could just ignore who I bedded. So far it's showing she isn't." Draco said. "Her mother-" Harry started. "Let me stop you there." Draco said, pulling up the bottom of his shirt showing the heald cesarean scar. "Now how did that happen?" Harry asked. "My mum didn't know I was messing around with men so she didn't know to warn me. She is also confused on how it happened with a muggle guy, because it's not suppose to. I couldn't very well tell some random guy about it." Draco said, picking up the comb. "I enjoy having her around. David, once he got past a girl can be a friend, seems to really like her." Harry said and Draco laughed. "She was a bit shocked too, but says David is her best friend now." Draco said. "Your son?" Harry asked. "He's a good boy...just gets a little rude with any guy that's ever came around. That's kind of my fault, never really stayed with one more then a couple months." Draco said. "You should really leave your hair down. Kind of like it." Harry said. "I guess I disappointed you by being dressed." Draco said. "The thought has crossed my mind, Oddly enough as I never seen myself dating a guy, but I wouldn't just walk in on you. Where's the fun in that?" Harry said. "I don't...really do the whole boyfriend..." Draco whispered. "Because you've been hurt. What else are you really doing? Or am I not worth your time." Harry said, finishing off his drink. "I think you know I like you." Draco whispered. "I've noticed you watching me, yes. I never really had somebody watch me like you do or even like all the kids, even if one doesn't like you." Harry said, as Draco started picking up the small mess he made. "I understand where she is coming form. I don't blame her. Look...I guess a part of it is I don't have to hide who the children are or myself, even if I don't use magic...I could never get close. So...that is part of the reason I guess I like you." Draco whispered. "Why don't you come lay with me? Been a few months since I could just lay with somebody that wasn't a three year old." Harry said. "I thought-" Draco started. "I knew it was coming for a while, Draco." Harry said. "Alright...The couch can get a big uncomfortable when the same now four year old wiggles in beside my five year old." Draco said, blushing lightly.

It was the first time Draco had seen Harry's bedroom, and the nursery as it was in his huge once walk in closet. Rachel was asleep in the crib. "You know, I don't mind to watch her a night too." Draco said, walking over to the open door. "If she was a little older. I'm full aware you can handle such a young one...But I've only been the one with them." Harry said. "Fair. I kept with my parents six months before I was ready to leave her with somebody else." Draco admitted, before walking over to the mirror. Harry couldn't quiet see what Draco was doing but guessed it had to do with the hearing aid in his right ear. "How long have you needed it?" Harry asked, standing up behind him. "A while. Mum couldn't fix it and told me to see one of the muggle healers. My ear drum or something busted. I can't hear a damn thing in this ear...so odd reason without it my left ear just starts ringing. Seems to think maybe I'll end up deaf." Draco said. "You're still adorable." Harry said and Draco blushed. "You don't have to-" Draco said. "So I like you too. You'll just have to work with me. Never really dated a guy before...and I half expect you to just walk out on me." Harry said.