Chapter twenty

"I want you to have this one. There's so many on my bed, this one is for you." Molly said, holding out the Teddy bear. James smiled lightly, before he slowly took the Teddy bear. She smiled and wiggled under the blankets after she yawn. She wanted to take a nap too and was the only one napping when Victor come back in form his shower. "You aren't asleep." He laughed, giving James a kiss. "No. I wasn't even tired. I knew you and dad would freak though if I didn't lay down." James said. "Because I don't want anything to happen to you." Victor said. "I know. Somebody is asleep, with a death grip on my arm." He said. "And in my spot, but I can't get over how sweet she is." Victor said. "I know, but why is she so small?" James asked. "I don't know. What's with the bear?" He asked. "She give it to me. Seems to think I needed it." James replied. "Again, she is a very sweet girl. Very worried about you." Victor said. "I am thankful." James said.

Harry was in his office, at the house. He was going over some projects, like always, when Molly came running in holding this big piece of paper she had been drawing on. "What do you have there?" Harry asked for her to push the paper on his desk and stand up in the chair on the other side of the desk. "Family. Stick people. I can't draw too good." She frown but Harry smiled. "It's prefect, Molly!" Harry smiled and she giggled out. "James told me you give him a Teddy bear?" Harry said. "The special one." She said. "What makes it special?" Harry asked. "It's just special, to make James feel better." She said and Harry smiled. "You are a very sweet girl." Harry said. "Where can I put this?" She asked and Harry helped her hang it on the wall. "Thank you very much for my drawing." Harry smiled, getting a very tight hug form Molly. "I like it here." She said. "Good." Harry smiled.
About an hour later, Victor knocked on the attic door. "Something wrong with James?" Harry asked. "Nah. He finally went to sleep. You...said we could talk?" Victor said. "I did. Sit." Harry said, shutting his laptop. It was late, he really should get to bed...or at least get ready for bed once Victor was on his way. "I...never really talked...before...So I might...not." He said, kind of low. "Your welcome to just sit here if you like, there isn't no rush as you have done well to control yourself." Harry said. "Once...I got away the need nearly went away...now and then it crosses my mind, but I haven't acted on it in such a long time." Victor said. "Understood. I still have problems with Drinking, but I can usually keep to just drinking socially." Harry said. "I...don't see you as a problem drunker, or one in the past." Victor said. "My children kept me form being able to go crazy. Somebody had to take care of them. Alcohol is my habit. It's social now, but could easily be not." Harry said. "James said...you spent a lot of time alone, even Married to...Daisy I believe? Lots of names to try and remember." Victor said. "Yes, Daisy. Yes, I spent a lot of time alone, even married. It shouldn't have hurt so much when she left, but I know what she put the children through so..." Harry said. "I know. James doesn't show it much, but He still worries about loosing you. All of them do." Victor said. "I know, believe me. I have no way of really helping that fear." Harry said. "Time, I guess." Victor said, easing his phone on the table. It was a busted iphone that was unlocked to some incoming messages he had yet to respond to. Harry picked up the phone and had a look over the messages. "Seeing how you rarely leave the house, You'll be fine. Just don't leave the house without me or somebody with a wand until I can get the rest of the boys dealt with." Harry said. "I...don't like the ideal...of hiding thought." He whispered. "Victor. Your seventeen, and these boys are only going to hurt you. Your not a fighter, I can see you could be if need be, but this is different." Harry said and Victor let out a sigh. "I still don't like it...but okay." Victor said. "Another thing, keep blocking the numbers until I can get you a phone." Harry said, handing it back to him. "Okay, thanks." Victor said before he made he way out the attic.

Harry stood brushing his teeth and Draco opened the bathroom door. "Wasn't you asleep?" Harry said, muffled by the toothbrush in his mouth. "Half asleep. I heard you getting ready." Draco said, wrapping his arms around Harry. Harry finished brushing his teeth, and Draco let go so Harry could turn around. Harry pulled his Chin up for a small kiss. "You are adorable and you look half asleep still." Harry kind of laughed. "I am...sleepy. I want you though." Draco yawned. "Babies have you all needy for a affection." Harry laughed, giving him a small kiss. "Yes, pay attention to me." Draco whined and Harry let out a laugh. "Come, lets lay down." Harry smiled.
Draco laid nuzzled to Harry, who used his right hand to slowly give his back a massage and give his head light kisses even though he was long asleep. Draco was different, much different then Ginny and Daisy. In so many possible ways. Not only in love but childcare and even housework. Draco really seemed to care about him and those children and it mean everything to Harry. He really hoped he could hold onto Draco, He couldn't handle the thought alone of loosing him.