41

Later that night, after her small party between all the children Harry sat little Molly down on her bed. "I want to ask you something, Molly." Harry said and she gave Harry a nod. "I'm worried about you being some tiny." Harry said and she let out a sigh. "I'm just tiny..." She whispered. "There's a difference between being small for your age and what you are sweetheart. You're a tweleve your old girl, you don't even looked seven." Harry said. "I haven't had my lady time stuff...I'm sure once it starts, I'll grow up some." She said. "Molly, I'm worried. You still aren't eating properly...and I get your very happy here, I do...But I feel as if your letting your mama in your head to much still." Harry said and Molly slowly got up off the bed. "Nothing you have to worry about, daddy." She frown, before Harry turned her back around to face him. "You are my daughter. I am suppose to worry about you. When we all know something is wrong, I have to deal with it. Do you understand me?" Harry asked. "Yes...daddy." She whispered, but started to cry. Harry just pulled her close, holding onto his little girl tightly until she somewhat went limp in his arms. Harry just picked the girl up and laid her down in the bed, giving her head a light kiss. "Get some rest, Molly." Harry said lightly. "Am...I pretty?" She asked and Harry smiled. "You are a very pretty little girl, Molly. I love your hair, I sometimes wish your sister still had her longer hair." Harry said, easing the blanket over her. "I...was never pretty...to him." She whispered. "Nothing him or your mama said was true. You are such a pretty girl." Harry said. "Lay...down daddy." She whispered and Harry smiled lightly.

Harry came out of their room just a little while later, letting out a sigh. "So, when can we make them disappear?" Albus said. "Albus, we can't do that. I, more then anybody, understands." Harry said. "The world would be a much better place without them. What happens if she has another child? That nobody knows about? She could very easily have one! She has to be stopped!" Albus said. "Not by you. You just worry about being the best big brother you can be, understood?" Harry said, but Albus just grabbed Harry's wand. "NO! I've had it!" Albus said, before Harry was thrown back against the wall. By the time Harry got to his feet, Albus was gone. "Damn it!" Harry said.
"Narcissa! I need your wand!" Harry said, running down the stairs. "What happened?" Narcissa frown. "Albus...He knows more then I do, somehow and went off to find Ginny and that so called husband of hers." Harry said, and James came down the stairs. "I'm...pretty sure I know where she went." James said. "How can you be so sure?" Harry asked. "I know the guy she been seeing...I followed her one day..." James said kind of quiet and Harry let out a sigh. He wanted to be angry, but couldn't. He needed to find Albus before he done something stupid. "Where did you brother go?" Harry asked and James told Harry the addressed he followed Ginny to one day while Harry was at work all those years ago.

Harry was gone in a flash, having to hurry and find his son, before Albus let the better of his angry get to him. Nevermind the fact Harry's head was hurting form being thrown suddenly by the spell. Needless to say, Albus was so grounded.
Unfortunately, the door to the apartment was broken, by a spell. Harry hurried in, a man held his shoulder against the wall, looking half out of it. "Albus!" Harry screamed, running through the small apartment.
Albus stood at the opened door to the master bedroom, the wand glowing, the tears falling. The boy was broken, in a mix of emotions. Ginny sat on the bed, a mix of fear and Anger on her face. She knew to keep quiet, it wouldn't end will. "Albus Severus Potter, just what do you think your doing?" Harry wanted to be angry, but he kept his voice soft. Albus didn't say a word, but at least the wand stoped glowing and Harry quickly grabbed it. "Go home, now." Harry said and Albus shook his head lightly, pointed to the playpen Harry failed to see. Harry rubbed his temple. "You think after seven kids you can't even care for or abused, you'd learn to close your fucking legs." Harry was angry at this point, not looking up at he. He'd throw her through the wall and down the second story window if he did. "Between-" She started in a quiet voice. "Shut up! I don't give a damn! You sure as hell don't need another kid when Molly isn't nothing but a tiny little girl and the three your mother has? As seen your hands and his. You don't need a kid and the both of you should have your asses in prison, so hand it over." Harry's voice had long gone cold. "Fine."

"Just take the baby to Draco, and then take your ass to your room. You had no right to throw me, at all!" Harry said to Albus somewhat pissed off and Albus disappeared up the stairs.

This was never going to end. The pain or the drama. Things just kept on going on, and Harry had no idea what to even do about it anymore. Harry stood at the sink, in the middle of the day, and finished the whole bottle of vodka. It wasn't wise but he couldn't control his emotions at the moment. The pain Albus had was real and there wasn't a thing he could do about it...and the pain he felt was all to real...and he didn't at all know what he next step was going to be. Right. The four babies coming. His next three, and Scorpius.