82

The day was October, 13th, Sunday. The household wasn't fully awake yet. Stan was up and in the nursery, with a Navy man beside him that Had yet to get fully dressed. "Who watches them otherwise?" Market asked. "I suppose whoever woke up Frist? I'm normal up and they aren't here during the week. They go to daycare." Stan said. "You said one of them was little Steve girl? He's sixteen, isn't he now?" Market asked. "He is, and yeah. Little Robin." Stan said picking up the still half asleep, four months old girl who made a big yawn, but rest her body against Stan. Her hair very uncontrollable after last night's bath and any attempt to run a comb through it, unsuccessful. Her hair was long for such a young girl, and very out of control with that mix blond and black, with her African American gene taking control over her hair and her skin tone started to really stand out form her pale father. Market walked over to the baby dresser and found a small hairband. "She's adorable, but something doesn't quiet add up." He said, but walked over. Robin made a couple of fussy noises as her hair got pulled into a small pony tail. "That information hasn't been told. Steve says Scorpius has a couple of scars in places he wouldn't otherwise have them in." Stan said as Robin rest back against him. "Are they unable to find out? You said they were form the same part your boy wet to school in?" He pointed out. "I don't know much about that stuff, but it's not been found out." Stan said, as the nursery door got pushed opened. "Stan, turned off the baby monitor if your going to have a conversation at three in the morning." Harry half yawned, with Rachel on his hip. Rachel woke up and was gone form her crib as their conversation went on. "There's like four in here and I can't work that last one." Stan said. "That's James, and it requires a wand. I'm sure it's muted anyway." Harry said, walking in and putting Rachel back in her crib. She yawned, but laid back down. "Still." Stan said. "As for Scorpius? I rarely use mine, he blocked Draco, Lucius can't have a wand and if you noice he won't be alone with Narcissa. The kids don't know enough. Steve should, but he is more passive, like little Narcissa is, so I doubt he could hold it long enough to withdraw the memories." Harry said, going around and turned off all but the one baby monitor that kept with Stan overwise.  "Do you not have an idea? How many are really there?" Stan asked. "More then your think. It's more common in London as more African American moved to these parts. The age would be closer to his and I'm assuming somebody bigger, but that doesn't really pen point it and that subject matter has never came up. Robin was born before he said he wanted to keep her. Speaking of Scorpius. It's his 17th, so him and Steve are going out sometime today. You want to keep Robin? The triplets have a play date today. Narcissa is going to try and keep Rachel, but she doesn't always trust taking them outside of the house without her. "I'll keep her, but he didn't even mention Scorpius birthday." Stan said. "Scorpius is being a butt about anything being done for it. He's seventeen and says he's not a girl so it not that big of a deal." Harry said. "Scorpius is a different kind of boy. One that I've noticed gets a tone with you." Stan said. "Eh, nothing to bed, but now and the The old Lucius Malfoy steps out of the kid. Just sent him away if he ever like that. Normally just needs sleep is all." Harry said, going back to the nursery door, and headed back to his bedroom.

--

Draco still made a big breakfast and called everybody down come eight that morning for breakfast and to give the acknowledgment of Scorpius's 17th birthday. Something Scorpius really disapproved off, but dealt with it because it seemed important to his father and the rest of his siblings. "Who fixed her hair? It was wet this morning and in braids. Steve isn't used to her kind of hair." Scorpius finally asked when he got handed his daughter. Her hair was done in to French braids that had two tiny little ribs at the ends. "I did." Market said. "How?" Scorpius asked. "Babies aren't the easiest to do their hair, but enough patience, a spray bottle, a toy and cartoons, it can be done. However, with mix genes. You can't go as long without washing it. So it's a twice a week thing, maybe four or five days apart." Market said. "...Thanks." Scorpius said, a bit softly. Even if Market was around on and off because of Stan he still didn't know the man and he wasn't the most trusting. "No worries!" He said.