chapter twenty-four

"How come you didn't tell me you needed a new inhaler?" Harry said once they got back to the house and He called Victor to his office. "I didn't want to bother you when there are more important things." Victor said. "Victor. Your health is important, what's going on?" Harry asked. "Just been needing it the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure really, what's going on. Once I use it, I feel much better. So, just having a Flair up is all." Victor said. "You're going in for a check-up then, to be sure that's all it is." Harry said and after a small huff. "Fine. Can I go?" He asked. "Yeah." Harry said.

The house was very still, the children along sleep during the early hours of the Sunday morning. Other then the baby, who Harry just laid down in the crib who looked back up at him all tear eyed. She didn't want to asleep. She wanted some loved. "What's the matter now?" Harry frown, but she started to cry out so Harry picked her back up. "Sh. No more tears, baby girl." Harry whispered before sitting down in the rocking chair. The nursery door opened and David stood there letting out a yawn. "David, what are you doing awake?" Harry asked. "Bad dream. Cuddle time with daddy too." He yawned before walking over to Harry who smiled lightly and helped him up on his lap.
Harry was stuck. David was asleep on his lap and Rachel was sleep in his arms. He moved, he would wake one if not both of them. A mild few calls to Draco, did manage to wake the lightly sleeping Draco who only smiled. "Awe, daddy got stuck." Draco smiled. "I did. Just lay him in our bed." Harry smiled lightly. David didn't wake up and Harry was thankful for that. Little David did need his sleep and Harry got a kiss. "How did everything go?" Draco asked. "Well... actually. They know everything and seemed okay with it...So maybe a future might be there once again with my friends, but also maybe not." Harry said. "I don't have to be there, I won't." Draco said, before getting a kiss. "No, you are mine. They will have to accept you as well." Harry said and Draco let out a sigh. "Very well." Draco said.

That same morning, during breakfast; Ron, Hermione and their two children shown up. "You really should have called." Harry said, getting to his feet. "I need you to watch them, please." Hermione said. "Make a plate and Join the table." Draco said to the two children, as he followed Harry and them into the living room. "Molly can't keep them, why?" Harry asked. "She's has the three of Ginny kids and Fred. She can't travel to the muggle world to take them to school." Hermione said. "They aren't going to school staying here. I won't take them to muggle London." Harry said. "You said he homeschooled?" Hermione said. "Fine. What is this about though?" Harry asked. "Something we can handle, just please keep the kids." Hermione said. "Draco." Harry said. "Yes, that's fine. I'm sure I can find some worksheets for them online." Draco replied. "Very well, but I expect an explanation upon your return." Harry said, watching then disappear.
"Kids, these are your cousins, Rose and Hugo." Harry said, back at the table. "Everything alright?" Narcissa asked. "I'm not sure, can you find out form here?" Harry asked. "I'll need my own wand back for magic done that far away." She said. "This evening then." Harry said, joining the table once more.

Narcissa followed Harry to the attic and with the wave of his own a small door opened and Harry pulled out the box holding all the wands, seeing James' missing, again. He let out a sigh, before handing the wand to Narcissa. "Did they say anything?" She asked. "Not really, but a lot has changed in eleven years." Harry said closing up the door, before having a sit in his office chair before she got started with her own wand. "She's blocked my magic, Harry. I can't get a clear read." Narcissa said. "Should I follow them?" Harry asked. "No. You haven't used your magic in hears, Harry. It's weaken your spells. For your own safety and your children's fear, stay. Let me keep this. I can at least tell they are both okay, I will let you know if something changes." Narcissa said. "...Is that a good idea?" He asked. "He won't do a thing, Harry." Narcissa replied. "Very well, Narcissa. Please due be sure they are okay. We can't get stuck with their kids too." Harry whispered

It took over a week before Hermione and Ron come back during the dead of night. It was now November, 20th. Little Rachel woke up at the voices, yes she heard the new voices in the house. She started crying for Harry, who thought she just wanted a bottle. Being almost four months old she was up on his hip, holding tightly to his shirt. As Harry made his way down to the kitchen, before he heard the voices to. "Did...you hear them?" Harry asked the not sobbing girl how who just held onto Harry tightly. "Sorry about how late it is." Hermione said. "It's fine, but what could of possible took a week and why the hell did you block Narcissa magic?" Harry asked. "Because I didn't want you or one of the older kids showing up." Ron said. "Wait...that was you?" Harry asked. "Yes. You aren't the only ones who had a problem with Ginny." Ron said and Harry let out a sigh. "Fine." Harry said and Little Rachel giggled out. "She is rather adorable." Hermione smiled lightly. "Here." Harry said, holding Rachel out who let Hermione take her. "I guess we made to much noise and woke you up." She said. "I'm not sure how. The bedroom is on the third floor." Harry said.