31

"Harry's magic is still kind of rusty...so it's a rather small room, but should work until we can figure something else out." Draco sat that evening, opening a door on the second floor that Harry added for his own bedroom. Pretty much the size of James bedroom. "It's fine, dad." Scorpius said, easing down on the bed. "You really don't want to tell me what happened?" Draco asked. "No, I don't want to talk about what happened." He said; a bit coldly. "Just be sure Molly is looking at you when you talk to her, and your sister is rather close to David so they came in a pair now." Draco said. "He's alright raising another kid that ain't his?" He asked. "It's more complex then you think, Scorpius. Let's wait more then five seconds before you start causing trouble." Draco said. "It was just a question." He said kind of quiet. "There's a lot of brokenness in this house. Not just with your sister, but his children and Victor as well." Draco said. "Fine...fine." Scorpius said.

Draco felt the kiss on his neck as he stood at the mirror in the bathroom; in the middle of combing out his hair. "Hi, daddy." Draco said, getting a cold hand on his chin that pulled his head to the side so Harry could give him a kiss. Draco smiled lightly, locking his hand on Harry's arm giving him a slow kiss. Harry give his ear a small bite. "How about getting on your hand and knees?" Harry said kind of softly in his ear and Draco smiled. "Of course, daddy." Draco replied before he dropped to his hands and knees. Harry was rather quick about pulling down Draco's jammies bottoms down and his underpants. Harry's hands were oddly ice cold, as he held tightly onto Draco's hips as he slowly pushed inside Draco who couldn't help but let out a whine. "Easy...daddy." Draco said kind of embarrassed. "Relax, little girl." Harry said softly, and after a few moments and movements the mild discomfort went away and Draco was able to enjoy himself as Harry got slowly faster. "Daddy." Draco moan out and Harry smirked out, as Harry nails dug into Draco hip to keep Draco still who was getting lost in his own high. Harry ended up casting a silencing charm as Draco was getting rather loud and 'daddy' was also getting nearly screamed as Draco was about to finish. That forced Harry to have to rush himself.

Harry pulled Draco to his feet, who give Harry a big kiss. "I love you, so much Harry." Draco said. "I love you too, Draco." Harry said softly, as Draco give his icy hand a kiss. "Are you feeling okay?" Draco asked kind of worried. "Yes. My iron must be low again is all. Just a simple condition." Harry said, not at all worried about it. "Are you sure it's simple? Your hands are like ice." Draco frown. "I am sure. I'll see my doctor if it doesn't improve on its own. It really isn't such a big deal." Harry said, to give Draco another kiss. "Alright, alright." Draco smiled lightly, before Harry picked up Draco's comb and Draco smiled before turning around. It felt kind of nice having Harry brush out his hair and even nicer with the small kisses to his head. It made Draco feel loved...something he had been missing for a really really long time.

Draco had another rough night with his morning sickness, and frown. It seemed to only been happening at night, was he eating to much for dinner? He thought as he dropped down on the couch about four that morning in the living room. Harry's jacket cover his mouth and noise has he sat listening to the hail pieces hit the window on that December day. Lucius, who often was up this time of night because it was the only real quiet time in that house, was coming down the stairs for a snack seen the miserable Draco on the couch. He hesitated, but walked over to the couch. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing you can really help with...or even mum." Draco admitted. "Your mother, I am sure can help with feeling so sick." He replied. "I'm not moving." Draco mumbled. "I'll send her to you then." Lucius said, before he grabbed him a quick snack and disappeared up the stairs.
Draco had the small living room trash on his lap when Narcissa came down the stairs. "Draco." She said a bit worried. "Just...a rough time with...the morning sickness is mum." Draco admitted. "How far along are you now?" She asked. "Fifteen and ten weeks." Draco said. "Right...I would say that's way you're having such a hard time, Draco. Have you talked to your doctor about this?" She said. "No. Harry is likely to freak out." Draco admitted. "I'll talk to Harry, Draco, but you do have to somewhat have to have it under control. It could become something to worry about if it isn't under control." Narcissa said. "Very...well, mum." Draco whispered, feeling the slightly embarrassing kiss on the head. No matter how old her son was, Draco would always be her baby. Draco turned a bit red, but smiled lightly at her soft smile and her very much mom look and body language. "I love you, mum." Draco said, getting somewhat of a giddy smile form her. "I love you very much, Draco." She said, before she went to find Harry who, because of what time it was, was still asleep. So, she walked into the nursery, where Rachel laid asleep in her crib. "Boo. I was hoping you'd be awake." She whispered to herself but Rachel, being close to six now was half awake and her eyes shot open. She giggled out, she liked being around Narcissa at times to. Narcissa smiled and picked up the giggly girl, and spend an hour or so in the nursery with her until she Heard Harry's alarm go off.