Chapter Twelve

"Is that a good idea?" Victor said coming into the kitchen behind Draco. "Nothing for you to worry about, thank you...But please go back upstairs." Draco said and Victor went upstairs. "No, make him leave!" Little Narcissa fussed at James. "I can't make your grandfather leave if Draco told him he could stay." James said, easing down to his ankles. "She doesn't want him here." David frown. "I know, so this is what you do David. You be sure your always with her, until she feels better, okay?" James said. "But." David frown. "No, trust me." James said. "Okay, brother." David said. "Nap here?" He asked. "This one time. I still don't like you little stinkers in my room." James kind of laughed to be sitting up against the wall holding David asleep who was being nuzzled by Nass. "Adorable." Victor smiled. "Eh, I love the rugrats." James said. "Call your father, He should know he is here." Victor said. "My phone is over there." James said.

"Why wasn't you the one that called me?" Harry said the second he got home. "Because I figured he would leave...not make themselves a room and still somewhat fighting." Draco fussed and Harry let put a sigh. "Get their wands and let him know I will hurt him if he upsets my kids." Harry said. "David is already upset, because Narcissa is." Draco said. "Otherwise." Harry said, before getting a kiss. "I'm sorry...I didn't think-" Draco started. "It's fine, Promise." Harry said, before he went to change his clothes.
"I'm so not-" Lucius started when Draco requested his wand. "Then the both of you are leaving! No magic will be used and I so don't trust you!" Draco fussed. "Just give him the damn thing." Narcissa said and after a huff Draco was thrown the wands. "What's up with the blond black boy?" He asked. "Is that really any of your business?" Draco fussed. "Yes, it does. I'm not going anyway and I'm pretty sure Potters never been with-" Lucius said. "Victor is James boyfriend and he isn't afraid of you. I suggest, keeping your mouth shut if you leave these room and stay the hell away form my daughter. A four year old will hit you." Draco said, before storming out the room.

Three weeks past, so it was Oct. 14th. James was 18 weeks. The kids were used to his parents being in the house. Lucius rarely was seen outside the bedroom and Narcissa was often wondering the house, getting to meet each one of the kids, and the little Rachel who was two and half months old now and much more alert and wiggling.
The homeschool was long started for the two teenagers, but was a bit annoying for Victor. School was something he really dislike, for reasons he still won't really share with the rest of them so mid way through a worksheet, he throw the pen down to the table. "Vic?" James asked. "Remind me, why I agreed to homeschool?" Victor somewhat fussed. "Because I couldn't keep going to school. Draco can also keep helping you like he has been so you can go to Collage." James fussed and Victor ran a hand through his hair. "I'm behind and you know that. I skipped out half my classes." Victor said. "There is plenty of time, promise." James said.

"Boys. Have you at least finished your worksheet?" Draco asked about an hour later, when He come down to check on them and Get Rachel a new can of baby formula for the nursery. James had started a kissing session. "Almost." James kind of mumbled. "I suppose you boys can take a break. Upstairs." Draco said and watched them disappear up the stairs.
Draco grabbed the can of formula and turned to walk out. "Hey." Narcissa kind of whispered. "Hey, mum." Draco said, giving her a light hug. "I've...wondered the house a few times. I can't seem to find the nursery." She said. "Almost all of the house then. The nursery is in the bedroom closet. It's a fairly good side area for her." Draco said. "Can I-" She started. "Sure." Draco said, getting followed up to the third floor of the House and took her into the master bedroom and opened the closest door the rest of the way. The baby was asleep so the main light was off, the night light was dem in the corner and then small window covered. "Does it open?" She asked. "No, Harry just thought it opened the room a little more. This was once Noah's room." Draco said, putting the can on the changing table. "What happened to their mothers?" She asked. "Ginny left after Lily was born. They really have no true memory of her. Daisy? Was around soon after, and Lily took it rather hard. Harry said...She had been leaving more and more once Noah was born...He has pretty much raised the kids himself, even having a wife." Draco said, walking over to the desk in the room. "I noticed all but Lily does like you. David seems to get jealous." She said and Draco let out a small laugh. "Yeah. The...first time we really kissed he was shocked. He thought I took his kisses." Draco said, a bit quietly. "They are good kids, he done well." She said. "Lily still dislikes me and is still rather rude to Victor, but she was really hurt by Daisy. I just...Worry about what will happen onces Scorpius gets here." Draco said. "Is he worried?" She asked. "No, but Scorpius has to much of father in him." Draco kind of huffed. "I could...try and talk to him." She said. "What happened at the manor? Why are you staying here?" Draco asked. "Your...father got tried of my complaining, Draco. He rather bite his tongue then me to never come back so..." She said and Draco sighed. "I'll give him that one. Never stopped loving you." Draco said.