56

The two man laid awake, waiting for the teenager to fall asleep between. "What did you have done?" Draco said, keeping a light rubbing of his son's shoulder. "I pulled the memories form that boy, that proved what he done. Made a couple of calls throw the fire place, and they'll have him charged. So he won't be around for a while, that will give me time to handle the rest in the future. He is safe and so is Robin." Harry said as little Robin let out a whined. She was awake and a hungry newborn girl. "I got her, stay with him." Harry told Harry, who slowly picked up Robin and exited the bedroom.

She had her bottled and laid sucking on her pacifier in his arms. She would fuss if he laid her down by herself. She wanted her daddy, but she was making do with Harry, who wasn't having any luck putting the newborn down. "Look at your wide eyes." Harry chuckled, hearing the foot steps coming down the stairs. "Your still up." Joey said. "Yeah, Robin doesn't want to go to sleep. I don't want him woken up. He needs his rest...a very stressful day." Harry frown. "Yeah, I heard you taking to somebody, but couldn't get too close." Joey pointed out. "They blocked it. They aren't the most...understanding of muggles knowing about magic, even if you have a magical daughter...they can been a pain. I've tried. I wish it would all disappear...but it's something new, every day." Harry said, grabbing the baby blanket. "Harry, maybe talk to somebody?" You shouldn't be...so put off on something that is a major part of who you are." Joey said and Harry shrugged his shouldn't. "You shouldn't worry about that." Harry said, starting to walk. "That man, I don't remember the name, asked if I knew. His trying to find out, and I'm sure he will. Maybe let it be by you." He said and Harry just shrugged it off, and went back upstairs.

"Remus, stop asking questions." Harry said, less then an hour later when he went to find him. "Harry...I'm just...worried, is that wrong?" Remus said, easing to the foot of the bed he was laying in to sit up. "I don't mean this to sound rude, because I am very thankful they brought you back, but it isn't non of your business. Nothing that happened between then and now, unless it has to do with Teddy, is your business. Stop asking questions." Harry said, turning to face the door. "One spell and I'll know the truth, Harry. I know you don't understand...and I also understand your long grown, but magic was once a very important part of your life...I have to know what changed that." Remus said and Harry let out a huff. "Leave it alone. I'll break all the damn wands if I have to." Harry said. "Narcissa already moved them, Harry. You aren't running form this much longer. Even she knows-" Remus started before the overhead light blew. "Leave...it...alone!" Harry half scared, slamming the door behind him as he exited the room.

Draco found Harry in the attic once he didn't return back to bed. The hour was nearly two in the morning. "Harry?" Draco asked, planting a light kiss in Harry's forehead. Harry hit sitting by the tiny window in the far back of their attic. "Hi." Harry said softly, watching Draco sit down beside him. "Do you want to talk about it?" Draco asked. "No, I don't. I don't want him, you or your mother looking for bloody answers." Harry said, a bit hatefully getting to his feet. He didn't get far, Draco grabbed his wrist and pulled lightly. Harry let out a huff, but took his sit back down by the window. "Harry......It just because...we care about you...and it's almost like your afraid to use it." Draco said. "I'm not afraid to use. In fact I have been, a lot more then I have in a very long time." Harry pointed out, but Draco sighed. "Harry, only because you have to. You wouldn't, and Noah and David know how badly you dislike magic, they have buried their own. It's hardly readable." Draco pointed out. "I thought they wasn't." Harry mumbled. "Your magic is powerful, it dominated the gen of them being magical Harry. They just...know how much you dislike it. Rachel doesn't...because you've been around me And my kids. She didn't know to be. They have, to the point if they don't use their magic soon, it can really cause problems, because they are magical." Draco said and after a pause. "Then have them use it, I'm done talking." Harry said, getting back to his feet, but this time, didn't let Draco stop him.

Draco followed him threw the house and watch Harry grab some keys. Keys to that motorcycle in the back that never got used. "Harry..." Draco whispered. "I'll be back. Just go to bed." Harry said, but was gone before Draco could reply.
Draco didn't know what to do, but going to bed was something he couldn't do. He was to worried about what Harry was hiding. So, he made some tea. He had himself a cup, before yawning. Unfortunately, sleep was winning but Harry still wasn't back yet. He really didn't want to go to asleep before Harry was back...But he would fall asleep were he sat if he didn't go lay down.
Draco laid on his bed in the bed. His son and granddaughter laid asleep in the middle of the bed. Draco hoped his son's problems were deal with. That of course, didn't stop the mental ones, but maybe without him having to look over his shoulder all the time. It would give him time to heal. Draco hoped so. He only wanted what was best for his son and wanted to help him in whatever way, possible.