Chapter Fifteen

"Then I see very little to worry about. We'll have to go off the single for the pregnancy time line, but really. Draco's health is one of the best I have ever seen." He said. "Thank you, very much. When do you want to see Draco again?" He asked. "Four weeks. I can most likely tell you the gender of the single." He said. "We'll wait on the twins, thank you." Harry said again, and walked into the bathroom. "Hey...Why are you crying?" Harry asked, seeing Draco with a hand over his face. "I didn't know it worked...Or I could get pregnant while being pregnant." Draco cried, before Harry kissed his hand. "Draco, calm down. So the triplets are different then most triplets. Who cares? I love you, and they are all my babies." Harry said, before Draco slowly rested against Harry's chest who Locked his arms around Draco. "Still...I don't...want to add stress to you...I know you or the kids can't believe me when I say your stuck with me." Draco said. "I promise one day, we will believe it. All that matters is being sure you and the babies stay healthy. We can't handle them sick too, if we can help it." Harry said.

The news over the triplets went good and bad, mostly because of Lily and how she felt about the whole Draco thing still. David was excited, very. "Yay! Another three Rachels!" Screamed David when he found out and Harry couldn't help but laugh. Victor had a lot more questions about how the magic worked, but much like the children was somewhat excited even with their own lost likely going to be born very soon.
Harry called Lily to his office after dinner. Lily was still twelve, and she had a haircut not that long ago so her hair was short, a little above her shoulders and she was dressed in her night wear. She slowly sat down in the chair, as he closed his laptop. "Lily, I know it's been difficult...but you can't keep being rude to Draco or Victor." Harry said. "Why? I know for sure Draco will leave." She said, crossing her arms. "I like to think he won't, but he could easily leave. It doesn't matter though, I know I taught you not to be disrespectful!" Harry said. "I won't get hurt again!" She cried and Harry let out sigh. "Sweetheart, you can't close your heart to everybody else because of Daisy." Harry said. "And mum...They both left us..." She whispered. "Yes, they did. However, I'm still here. Your brothers and sisters and the babies will also always be there. I'm not expecting you to call him pa, but I am expecting you to stop your behavior. Do you really want something to happen to your sisters or brothers?" Harry asked. "No...its their fault what they done." Lily said. "Then please, stop your rude behaviour. He means a lot to me." Harry said and after a moment. "Yes, daddy." Lily said. "I like your new cut, Lily." Harry smiled lightly. "Thanks, daddy. When will you let me dye it?" She somewhat whined. "Lily, your hair is beautiful. Why would you want to dye it?" Harry asked. "Because mum had red hair..." She whispered. "Is that the only reason?" Harry asked. "Yes." She said rather quickly. "And that's why I said no." Harry said. "How about my ears then? Little Narcissa has her done!" She whine. "Narcissa wasn't my daughter then, but...Maybe we can go to the mall this weekend." Harry said, letting out a noise when she lend over and held onto him tightly. "Thanks daddy!" Lily said. "As long as you promise to change your behavior." Harry said. "I won't be rude...But...I don't know about getting close." She admitted. "Fair enough. I love you, Lily." Harry said. "I love you too, daddy." She said, and give him a kiss on the cheek before she ran off.

Harry let out a sigh when he sat down at his desk at work. He was a partial manager. So his pay was very good, but he had a lot of Paperwork. He was also responsible for five other workers getting their projects submitted on time, that often caused a headache. Today was Monday, so he had go over all the feedback on the projects submitted Friday when his secretary stood in the doorway. "There's a woman and her daughter here to see you." She spoke. "I don't recall having anything schedule for today." Harry said. "They don't have an appointment, but she says she isn't leaving until she speaks to you." She replied, and Harry sighed. "Send them in." Harry said, before turning on his computer.
The girl that came in first? Looked so much like his daughter (Lily). Her bright red hair done in high pig tails, showing the two hearing aids in her ear. She wore a pair of broken Glasses, that were purple and typed in three different spots, with very dark green eyes. She was in a bright purple summer dress, with a ripped up purple jacket on, white leggings with a lot of holes in them and very old tap shows. She also had a backpack and hugged a Teddy bear close to her chest and seemed tear eyed. He felt to be sure his wand was in his pocket, before getting to his feet when Ginny walked in, shutting the door behind her. "You have three seconds to explain how you found me." Harry said. "It took a while. Look, I didn't come for the kids so chill." She said, crossing her arms. "You need to leave!" Harry said. "You need to hear me out!" She screamed. "Whatever shit you got yourself into, isn't my responsibility." Harry said before she ran a hand through her hair. "She is, if you want her." Ginny said. "Last I checked, the kid wasn't mine." Harry said, very pissed off.