64

Harry knocked on the opened door. "Don't use the magic. Take him in and wait an hour, then nab his father. He'll be good for a couple days, they won't know he's gone." Harry said. "He'll get-" Steve started. "They won't know he's gone, Magic does a lot of things." Harry said. "Can you handle that much?" Narcissa ask. "Yeah, I'm popping a pill and I'll join you there." Harry said. "Harry you just got home." Narcissa said. "I'll be fine, let's get him fixed and be sure this doesn't happened again." Harry said.

"How come you didn't tell me how bad it was getting at home?" Scorpius said when they woke him up and took him and Robin to the hospital. Steve had broken foot, a lot of bruises from where he been punched and a couple welts on his back from a belt. "I didn't need this big thing and me to be thrown in the system because my dad is still in the navy and trust my mother to actually take care of me." He said getting handed the fussy girl, who seemed to know he was in need of cuddles. He patted the bed beside him and Scorpius eased beside him in the bed.

"You sure this won't get the man in trouble?" Narcissa asked, as they found an empty hospital room. "I'm sure, as long as we have him back in 48 hours. That's when my magic will undo the spell, but-" Harry said. "Somebody else can take it over, if we need more time, or if he feels the need to stay longer." Narcissa said and Harry nodded, making sure the door was locked. After a few minutes, Harry gave the nod.
The man, who woke up during the movement of the spell, did a crash landing. "I thought he was asleep?" Narcissa said, but pulled the moving hospital table thing off the man. "He was, doesn't mean he didn't wake up being moved. Evening, Stan." Harry said and after a pause. "I sure up my ass is cover, do you have any idea what's going to happen if I'm not there at four am?" He said, getting to his feet. "Your covered, but there's something-" Harry started. "I'm assuming so, or I wouldn't have crashed landed here, what's going on?" He said.

Narcissa followed him down the hospital hallway. "I'll kill her." He huffed. "Now, you and I both know you can't do that. We can get it handle, but for Steve to stay with us, even with the aid, you have to keep a level head. I know you know that." She said, stopping his movements with a hand on his shoulder. "Is it because of the magic in him? Because I know he so afaird to use it." He said. "Isn't she?" She asked. "Not...that I knew of, is she?" He asked. "I can find out, but David isn't used to using his magic and his just five. He could of easily confused the magic being somewhere else...But it could easily be because of it, My understanding is people here ...don't always accept it. " Narcissa said. "I don't understand it, but it's a part of who is he, I'll be damned if she'll get away with trying to beat it out of him." He said. "She won't, but let us handle it, okay? The healers here have him fixed enough, and he'll be with us in the morning. Calm your head." She said and after a sigh. "doctors." He said, slowly turning to face her. "What is it your needing form me?" He then ask Harry, who caught up with the two. "Get him to record what they done, all of it. Even if magic was used." Harry said, throwing him a phone. "and Lucius took over the spell, with my wand, so you are going to stay for a while. I think it will do you both some good." Harry said. "...are you sure it's not going to bite me in the ass. I meant what I said, I don't understand it, but I do support my kid." Stan said. "I'm sure." Harry said. "Go home, Harry. You look like you might-" She started, before getting run passed. Stan caught Harry before he fully heat the ground. "Find a doctor, quickly." He said.

"He'll be fine. I thought I told you to keep him off his feet?" Said the same doctor to Narcissa that was once treating Harry. "The same reason you let him leave, is why that isn't so easy. Plus four babies." Narcissa said. "You can take him home in the morning, no visitors. Let him rest." He said. "He is married and his son-" Narcissa said. "The husband can wait, but as I have personally seen the boy pass out, the boy can. However, I don't like it." He said, walking away.

Narcissa turned back to Stan. "Talk to your son, it doesn't have to be tonight. He could use just having somebody he knows for sure that does care about him." Narcissa said. "Maybe I should have stayed, rather then enlisting again." He whispered. "This isn't your fault, Stan. Even if you were here, they would have still hurt him. I know you know that. Harry was going to have to cheat the system, I don't understand the law here, but that alone tells me it isn't fair. Would it really of made a difference?" She asked and after a sigh. "Very well, where's my son?" He asked and Narcissa walked him to the stairs. "The elevator not working?" He asked and she pushed opened the door to the stairs. "I vomited the last time I rode in that thing, and the...people sitting thing." She said. "You need a dictionary." He kind of laughed. "However, you seem to have motion sickness. Does it happen when you move to quickly?" He asked. "Yeah...since the war...I'm used to it." She said.