Chapter twenty-Three

"She could easily be healthy now, other then being deaf. At least then it would explain her hearing, size and her mild behaviour." Hermione said. "I could try and ask." Ron said. "I find out she's close, she ain't leaving alive. I could care less at this point if she's your sister." Harry said. "You've been in America too long." Hermione said. "Fine, is there anyway your doctor friend can find out?" Ron asked, and after a pause he called the doctors office and put the phone on speaker. "Harry?" He asked. "Yeah, are you at the hospital?" Harry asked. "Yeah, but I told you I have nothing past her fourth birthday." He said. "I need you to look up a Ginny Patrick." Hermione said and After some typing was here. "Okay, there's only so much I can legally share." He said. "The timeline of the pregnancy with Molly. Wouldn't it say a due date?" Hermione said and after a few minutes. "You might be onto something. The due date was the end of May, Molly was born March 15th. Nearly ten weeks, it could explain what we have been looking for and explain all the trips to the doctor at such a young age. I can try calling again, but much like before they need her to sign a release and nobody can find her." He said. "Just do what you can without her." Harry said. "Very well. Victor's inhaler came in earlier, I left a message at the house for you." He said. "I don't recall-" Harry said. "He asked for it, a assumed you knew." He replied. "Not quiet, but I'll deal with it later. Just see what you can find out." Harry said, hanging up the phone.
"What good is all this information really going to do? The only one who has even used any real magic as been Narcissa and those with my wand when I ask her to. I haven't done any in years before today and that was only to get here." Harry said. "Neither one of them have wands?" Hermione asked. "Their wands are with everything else magical I have, including the wands James, Albus and Lily got. Mines the only ones that's out." Harry said. "And Lucius actually agreed to that?" Ron said. "And have managed to learn to use a couple things in the kitchen. I think it had to do with Narcissa wanting to stay with Draco and the kids. She has been a big help around the house, well, once she learn to use the objects. She ended up, and I still don't know how, making my vacuum explode. Kind of funny she went screaming down the hallway expecting something to come flying out." Harry kind of laughed. "That does sound funny." Hermione said. "The kids like having her around, even if she's a bit clueless." Harry said. "Your other kids, even never said if they were magical or not." Hermione asked. "Noah and Rachel aren't." Harry said. "Rachel? I thought she was just a baby." Hermione said. "Who is biological not my daughter. I adopted her form Daisy anyway, but Daisy nor him are magical and unless she turns out to be a muggle born, she won't be magically." Harry said. "And the other dave?" She asked. "David, he might be four and half, but he will get really mad at being called dave or davy. Unless your little Nass. She's the only one able to get away with it." Harry said. "Awe, little girlfriend?" She laughed. "Hardly. Step sister if things work out. She's just his best friend." Harry said. "Still cute. What about Him and her now that you bring her up." Hermione asked. "Don't know. Narcissa other father was a muggle man, so far neither one as shown any signs, but they are still young." Harry said.
"So, this isn't his first pregnancy?" She asked. "No, and seems to be going well. Narcissa's was too." Harry said. "Then why is James'-" She started. "Because he is only fifteen and because of an eating disorder and other stress form Daisy. He wasn't really healthy before." Harry said. "You could...risk a potion, even not knowing." Hermione said. "If I'm sure she'll die without it...I'll take the risk. Until then? James doesn't go far, and neither one of leaves the house until I can get the boys after Victor delt with." Harry said. "What...kind of boys?" She asked. "I don't...have a lot of details and James doesn't know what to look for so he hasn't been able to help...But his been hurt sexually in the past and one shown up at the house with a knife." Harry said. "His parents aren't around?" Ron asked. "He was left at a fire station by his mother a week after his birth. Father was never around. She didn't say to much when I spoke to her." Harry said. "You've spoken to his mother?" Hermione asked. "I wanted a medical history report. Nothing runs on either side, other then asthma and that's only Victor." Harry said. "Does he-" She started. "No. The only thing he wanted to know was if she was the white parent." Harry said. "He didn't know if he was mixed or not?" Ron asked. "Victor! Comes down here please." Harry called for.
"Victor, this is James' uncle Ron and his wife Hermione." Harry said once Victor came down stairs. "Your old school friends, cool." He said. "You do listen well." Harry says. "Who does your hair?" Ron asked. "Nobody. It's...always been like this. Caused problems growing up." Victor said. "I see why the question would be asked " Hermione said. "Finish whatever it is your doing, We'll be leaving soon." Harry said. "Alright." He said, before taking off up the stairs again. "Coming back?" Hermione asked. "Yeah. Draco doesn't mind to keep the three partly so...We'll have to work that out, but we have to get back." Harry said, before getting a hug.