83

I would be two weeks before things claim, somewhat, down. Harry was broken, again, and it scared the hell out of his children. James? Wouldn't leave the hospital the entire time, Harry was there. James just couldn't understand that Harry would make it home. All he understood was his father laid in the hospital, again, and he was broken. His leg was in a cast and he was covered in cuts. Something internal also happen, but James had not been told.
James wasn't the only one of his children scared. David was too and spent a lot of time at the hospital, snuggled to Harry. Scared his daddy was going to leave him too. Albus and Lily? Worried, but could still go about their day without putting their lives on hold, but still worried about their father.
So, when Harry and Draco came home, their bed was shared for a little while with children. At one point Scorpius Malfoy had laid next to his father and talk to him, too. He didn't like his father broken, but Draco mostly just had curs a bruised. His leg warped up because it had been smashed but not broken. He would still have to be careful, because his bone was under stress. It could be broken and that wasn't wanted, so he would have to be careful, very careful.

--

Currently, Joey was up with his girlfriend, Summer. A woman who was currently 26 weeks pregnant with their child, holding Valerie up on her hip. Valerie yawned and rubbed her little eye. She was still sleepy, but she was hungry and started to fuss for a bottle. "James asleep?" Joey asked, grabbing a baby bottle. "Yeah, so is little vicky." Summer said, putting Valerie into the high chair. "Have you talked to Harry since he's been home? I know you've been worried." Summer said. "I don't want to bother him, but he's my friend, Summer. Of course I'm worried about him. Everybody was. The man just can't seem to get a break." Joey said, handing Valerie the baby bottle. She was quick to start drinking it and relaxed into the high chair. "You've told me. Is there anything more we can do to give him a hand on feeling better? Maybe make it easier on him to not get hurt?" She asked. "Bubble wrap." Joey said, and she chuckled. "Love." She said and he let out a sigh. "Narcissa is going to see what she can do to help, but Harry's a difficult man. There's things they still don't know about him. Things that made him hate a part of who he is. Things that without knowing, only so much can be done." Joey said and she let out a sigh. "I...suppose that's true enough." She replied back.

--

The household would come alive that Sunday morning, the children feeling better somewhat because their fathers were home, but it still wasn't the same without them at the breakfast table. David didn't like them not at the table and ended up leaving the breakfast table and making his way to their bedroom. "Daddy." David whined walking over to the bed and Harry smiled lightly, pulling his big up into the bed. "Hey, buddy. I guess your still worried?" Harry asked. "Because you got hurt, again." David frowned. "I know I did, big boy, but I promise I am going to be okay. You should go eat your breakfast." Harry said softly, but David just wiggled close to Harry who gave his little boy a kiss on the head.

--

Harry and Draco would recovery and it would be a some time, before the story would continue.

--

The next update (not sure when that will be) will be a time skip of 2-5 years.