75

"But-" Victor started to say. "No. I'll be okay." Joey said and after a pause, Victor let go and Let James take him to bed.

Summer took Joey to bed, who sat with Valerie on his lap. "You were on the phone a while with somebody." Summer pointed out. "I haven't...had the chance to update my emergency contact, so when I was admitted, they ended up calling my mother." Joey said. "You...haven't spoken to her in a few years either though, have you?" Summer asked and he shook his head. "I haven't, no. So, I had about six years to inform her about. She said hello." Joey said, getting a light kiss. "Mum is sticking around I think for a bit. She's a bit...upset I feel like." Summer said. "About?" Joey asked. "My biological father, He's sick, really, and I know there was a point in her life she deeply cared about him. I think she's also hoping to talk me into seeing him before he dies, but...This man? Is nothing to me." Summer admitted. "I know. I'm not going to tell her she can't...but Let her know Harry's little kindness rule." Joey said. "Harry has already spoken to my mother, but...I don't think she's going to say anything. She like valerie." She smiled lightly. "Alright." Joey said.

Steve came down the stairs, holding the Ipad. "Harry?" He called for. "I was told to use the intercom?" Summers mother said, and Steve walked over to the intercom to call for Harry. "In the attic." Harry replied back and Steve hurried back up the stairs and into the attic. He handed Harry the iPad, who spent a few minutes talking with his father Stan, before handing back the iPad. "Your father told me he isn't relisting." Harry said, after the video call was ended, fully. "I told him he didn't have to do that...but he is feeling like his got to make up for something that he wouldn't have been able to help." Steve said. "I'll speak to your father and see if there is something I can do to help, but I can't make that promise. How's Scorpius?" Harry asked. "He's well, I believe. Is it possible for me to adopted Robin?" He asked. "You'd have to marry, and be 21." Harry said. "Okay, thank you." Steve said.

Harry lend down and picked his one year old off the floor. Rachel giggled out and nuzzled to Harry. "Happy, birthday my little girl." Harry said, before he settled her down on his hip and went to find Draco.
Draco was sitting by the window, reading a book when Harry lend down and kissed his head. Draco smiled and looked up. Rachel reached out a hand. Draco smiled and held his hand out and she locked her fingers around two of his. "Happy Birthday my little girl." Draco said and she giggled out. "How's Joey?" Draco asked. "He is resting, comfortable. I'm going to get his father dealt with. I don't want his kids or Summer getting so worked up on a man he shouldn't even be out of prison." Harry pointed out, giving Draco a kiss. "Understood. You said they removed something though?" Draco asked. "Yes, a kidney, unfortunately. However, he had another one and otherwise Joey is healthy." Harry pointed it. "Doesn't that mean his father had a charger against him?" Draco asked. "He does, yes. Attempted murder, assault on Joey and both the woman. Though...I doubt the two against Summer and her mother will stick." Harry said. "How come?" Draco asked. "He didn't actually hurt them, the smoke could half, but didn't. So it is likely going to be dropped. The attempted murder charge should push him over the top, however. So he shouldn't be a problem again." Harry said. "Alright, Harry. I don't want anything to them either. Joey and his kids are family too." Draco pointed out. "Yes, they are. I'm going to be sure nothing happens to them." Harry said.

Harry was pulling the blanket over David and Narcissa. Narcissa was already asleep but David looked at Harry. "What's on your mind, big boy?" Harry asked softly, turning back on the dem lamp. "Why did mama leave us?" David asked and Harry let out a sigh. "I wish I knew. I'm sorry I don't have the answers. I know you miss your mom." Harry said softly. "I just...want to understand what I did." David frowned. "You didn't do anything wrong, David. Your mommy was in the wrong." Harry said. "How do you know?" David asked. "Because you are such a sweet, loving and very bright little boy. You care so much about everybody and are such a loving boy. David didn't do anything wrong." Harry said. "I want to sleep in the big bed." David whispered. "Alright buddy, come on." Harry said and picked David up off the bed.
"Do we have a snuggle buddy tonight?" Draco asked when Harry sat David on the bed. "Yes, we do. David is just feeling a little lonely maybe? We are having a sleep over."  Harry said and Draco smiled at David and pulled the blanket up. David wiggled under the blankets and Harry lend down and gave Draco a kiss. "I love you, both." Harry said. "Are you not joining us?" Draco asked. "I have to check on something, and the I'll join you." Harry said, getting another light kiss.
"Draco?" David mumbled. "What is it, buddy?" Draco asked, turning to face the sma boy. "Is...daddy going to leave me? Daddy....got really hurt." David mumbled. "David, your daddy loves you very much. Your daddy isn't going to leave like your mommy did." Draco said. "I don't want daddy to leave me." David said. "Your daddy isn't going anywhere buddy. I know it's been hard on you kids, but your daddy is a fighter and he will always come back to you and your siblings. Don't worry." Draco said softly.