87

Just a few short days later, James Siruis Potter-White stood in the bedroom his two children shared. His now, Four year old daughter, Valerie Jasmine White, and two and a half year old son, Grayson James White. James became a father young, as the young man was currently 19 years old. James was currently on the second half of his first year of university and something he didn't want to happened right away, happened.
He had been waking up the last few mornings, sick or vomiting. He tried to ignore the signs, and did, until his mother in law, Summer, was up early one morning. She seen him coming out of the half bathroom close to the kitchen, and had him join her for tea. James liked to study his Step mother in law. She was a very pale woman with knee length bright red hair. People in town talked twice as much about her and Joseph, or her and their young son, Skyler. Joseph was a darker man, for sure, but young Skyler? Shared no physical characteristic of that of his pale, Ginger Mother. Skyler's personality, however, was nearly mirrored. He was such a sweet, loving and giggly boy. He loved his big brother and sister, his older niece and nephew and made friends with everybody and cared for everyone, just like summer, who was quick to adopted the children of her partner, Joseph.
The pair sat down at the table that morning before James stood at the doorway of his children's room. She rested a hand on her own grown stomach. She was currently 21 weeks with her biological, second child, but their fourth and last child. Both agreed, two grown and two young children was plenty. The 21 week baby was the reason she was awake that morning, and now that she was wide awake, it rested.
James looked flushed. The young man passed it off as stress of the new term starting back up again, but she was certain that wasn't it. James was a smart young man, most of his studies came easily to him. He had little reason to stress over the subjects. He reminded her kindly, that he was going to be a nurse, so classes like math and science would be more advanced. This was true, but not this term, not the term of his first year, in the spring. She asked him how he felt, and after a bit of tea, he admitted the nauseous started a few days ago and the need for his partner came strong the last couple of nights. She gave him a light smile, before she spoke. "I know your plans say to expand your family once Vicky is a teacher, but much like with your daughter and then fearfully your son, it's time, James." She said. He thought, but shook his head. "We've been careful." James said. "Unless you've actually used protection, then a mistake is highly likely. Even with protection, you both have something inside you, most don't have, Magic. Harry tells me, repopulation is something the wizarding world has been trying to do for a couple generations now." She said, looking a bit confused. James let out a sigh. "Father tells me so, yes. He assumes that is way with woman, 'pure blooded' woman. Multiples are commonly reported. Not so much with the men, but the triplets aren't the only multiple to a wizard." James admitted after a moments then. "So, even with protection, or being careful, it's more likely then you think, James. I believe it to be so." Summer said.
They finished their tea, quietly. James wanted to think and she was deciding on rather or not to crawl back to bed. The decision made for her, when her sleepy boy join the dinning room. His daddy failed to dress him properly for bed the night before. So he stood in just his little shorts. Her lap soon sat Skyler, who took a big drink of his mommy's tea with a grin. She kissed his head, before leaving James with a final thought. "Harry is never going to kick you out, James. Joey is in no Hurry for Victor to leave either. You two can build your family, under the comfort of having your fathers." She said.

-

James's thoughts continued as the children started to stir. Valerie letting out a big yawn, rubbing her eye as she sat up in her bed. Her hair all crazy this morning, fresh form her nightly bath. She grind seeing her daddy. Her bed quickly abandoned as she ran over to him and he picked her up. "Hi, my girl." James said, placing a kiss on her cheek and she giggled. "Hi, daddy! Pappy!" She grind, watching Victor come up behind her daddy. James got his kiss. "You wasn't in bed." He said softly as Valerie was sat on her feet. Her little brother slipping out of his own smaller bed. James turned to face his husband, as the two children opened their shared closet, to pick out clothes for their first day back to daycare. "I have to show you something." James said, holding out his hand, sounding almost upset. Victor took his hand, bringing James hand to his lips, giving it a kiss before letting James pull him down the hallway.
That two minutes seemed to take a lifetime for James. James felt so many different emotions and his biggest fear, showing. He didn't want to be abandoned by his father. He knew it was a ridiculous thought. A young man of newly twenty years old. A married young man. A father of two, toddlers, scared to death of his middle aged father kicking him out. After all, another pregnancy, could be that reason to kick him out. Victor seen his husband loose his colour once the test read positive. The fear just growing stronger. The comfort of his husband wasn't helping and Victor knew why. He knew about his husband's dependence on his father, with very good reason. Victors own, hidden, dependence came out now and then. James was certain though, his third pregnancy was enough for Harry to say he had to leave. Scorpius Malfoy and Steven Malfoy, Scorpius husband, have talked about moving out with their daughter, Robin. A bubbly three year old girl. However, Stan and his new fianceé, Market, said they'd have to Frist move into a place with them. Stan had missed a big part of his son's life, and didn't want to miss anymore. It's why him and Market, kept to the studio apartment set up in the basement that had slightly been changed. It was expanded now, with a bedroom for Robin, and another new bedroom, one that would soon house Stan's Frist born son. It was still a couple months away, but the young man would soon be induction to the huge family. So, for now, any talk of Scorpius and Steven moving out were on hold.