44

Harry pushed Victor's father face to the side. His eye was swollen shut, with many cuts that covered his face. A minor spell Harry was able to do, to see how much he was really hurt. It seemed like he just got into a fight. His face was very beaten and a rib or two. Harry pulled out his wand. "You might feel sick or odd, but it's a minor spell." Victor shook his head. "To many people have seen him." His voice was quiet and Harry nodded, but still repair the bleeding. "What are the doctors saying?" Harry asked, but neither answered. The waiting room door open and the doctor wasn't at all Happy to see Harry, James or the baby girl. He just let out a sigh and Victor Got to his feet. "Just what the hell happened to my sister?" Victor half whined. "Your sister is going to have to tell you. She's in recovery ONE of you can be took to her, that's it." He spoke and the doctor step outside the door.

Harry waited with James and Victor in the waiting room. James stood rocking Valerie at the small window in the room. Valerie didn't like being at the hospital, no she didn't. She was somewhat fussy, even after a baby bottle, changed and even new clothes. She laid half whining in James arm. "Dad." James whined going on the second hour of Valerie fussing.
Harry made her a little blanket/Jacket bed in the floor and Laid the fussy girl on it. The pacifier was pushed into her mouth and Harry laid the smallest pink blanket up over her small little body. She whined out, but after James shut the door that quieted the room and the lights turned down. She stopped fussing, only make a couple whined before the yawn break though. Harry's phone was out and laid beside her, playing some sleep sound music by her little head. She was asleep a couple minutes later.

"You just have to try different things, sooner or later, they will go to sleep." Harry said quietly, before taking a sit in one of the chairs.
The sun was coming up and both boys ended up falling asleep in their chairs. So, it left Harry awake when victor's father came through the door. "How is she?" He nodded. "She'll...be okay. Just not sure how I'm supposed to get her home." Harry raised an eyebrow. "Is somebody needed to stay with her?" He nodded. "Just for a few days, but I can't afford." Harry cut him off. "Narcissa and Draco can look after her?" He somewhat shook his head. "Isn't Draco expecting?" Harry nodded. "He can still do things and Narcissa is able too as well. I don't recall asking for you permission. I don't need your son worrying and I like to know just why the hell your face was used for a punching bag, so that means, I need her and you both there. A room or two. Can be made." He opened his mouth to reply, but choice against it and join Harry sitting down.

"Here." Victor said that next day, to his father, who was already getting settled into a room Narcissa summoned for him. He just raised an eyebrow at his son, who held the wide awake two month old girl. He wasn't at all sure what to stay, and Victor was still kind of awkward around his father. So, Valerie was laid on the center of the twin size bed and Victor walked out. It took a few minutes, listen to the baby noises she gave off, wanting his attention before he lend down and picked her up. She looked up at him all wide eyed. Her complexion lighter then his own, but still darker then the rest of them, other then Victor of course. Her crazy hair, a mix of blonde and black. Her eyes were already starting to change to green. He smiled at the girl and was sitting on the bed holding her when victor walked back into the bedroom. "She's cute." He said after a long pause. "She's a lot like James, that's for sure." He replied, dropping down in the chair. "What happened between you and her? You must have went your separate ways not to long after a night together, or you would have known." He let out a sigh.

"I loved you mother, I did, but we had problems. A lot of it is we were young and it wasn't as if her family really approved or even liked me for that matter. She we never had her family support. My parents weren't to keen on the idea other, but they are least kept their mouths quiet. We only started sleeping with one another after getting drunk on a spring break trip and it was a few times on a very short time frame. I caught her cheating shortly afterwards with some rich, older white guy. I wasn't even sure you were mine, until they blood work shown you was. It had nothing to do with you personally. I just wasn't going to be responsible or even try to be responsible with a child that wasn't biologically mine and it wasn't like I had been with her in YEARS or even got with somebody who had a kid." Victor stopped his rant. "I...get the picture. What kills me is way Ginny and Daisy done. it destroyed these kids. Lily is still kind of upset at me..." He gave a frown. "Do I want to know the story there?" Victor shook his head. "I don't even know it all and it keeps on and on getting worst. I know Harry's really stressed out. Care to try and make a friend outta him?" He nodded after a moment. "I can try. No promises, however."