90

--Five weeks later--
--March 12th--
--Wednesday--

The last five weeks had flown by the their mix household. Daycares, school and work during the week. Doctors appointments and Therapy during the week as well. Therapy wasn't easy for the ones who attended, but over the years, It had proven useful. Weekends were often games (the children's sports) and family time if at all possible. Today? Was a day of a double brithday. Well known was James, who turned 20 years old today. The less known? Was Anthony, Wyatt's boyfriend. He turned 21 years old today.

Wyatt rolled over on the bed he shared with his new found partner. Not really new-new. The pair had known once another for some time, but they never had the option to date because of their imprisonment in juvenile. The pair had made some poor choices, but with aid form people whom really seemed to care about the two, they had greatly improved in such a short time. Rachel had finished healing the young man, the only thing left was a minor scar on his jaw. He was still having trouble talking, because he spent such a long time having much difficulties. Market and Stan got him into speech therapy, that is slowly starting to help the young man speak properly. Rachel also gave the young man a new eye, but because Anthony needed glasses, he still struggles to see properly. He still doesn't feel comfortable around everybody and nobody had yet to noticed he needed them. He was very thankful for the magic the little girl done, to heal him. He only wished she could take away the feeling he felt right now, nauseous. Wyatt knew a bit about him feeling sick and was doing the best he could to add, but sometimes nobody knew, was Wyatt's magic had laid dormant. Narcissa knew, because she could feel it in the young man, but had yet to confront the young man, because she had to have a conversation with the father of both those children, Stan. A man who fathered two magical boys, even if their magic was weaker then most, it still counted. The odds of a muggle man, fathering two children with Magical was near impossible. It was a conversation for another day, but that day would come today, because of the events that would later take place.

Wyatt placed a hand on Anthony's cheek who still slept lightly. They both did and it was already six on the morning. Anthony opened his eyes. "Tell me you...didn't tell them?" Anthony whispered. "I didn't have to. Father has your information now, you know this." Wyatt said, watching Anthony rest on his back, pulling his hands out form under their blanket. The young man sighed. "Even so, they aren't my family. There's no need for their celebrations, Wyatt." He said. "I can't stopped them. They know how much I care about you, Rachel and little Narcissa pick up on it." Wyatt said and with a sigh, Anthony sat up in the bed, running a hand throughout his hair. "I don't really care, Wyatt. It's different." Anthony said, his hand going back to his stomach. Once again he was waking up very nauseous. "I care, Anthony." Wyatt said, easing up beside his partner, placing a peck of a kiss on his cheek. "I know...I just don't think I can, Wyatt." He said. "Try, because I know you don't want to disappoint those kids." Wyatt said. "Very well, Wyatt." He said.

-

Their large dinning room was filled up with the household less then an hour later, as it was still a school day and work day. The children ready for their day at school or daycare and the adults ready for work. The conversations turned mostly towards James, who had his siblings close by. James's two toddlers wiggled on his lap, James giving them both a big kiss on their heads. They were too wishing their father a happy birthday, between bits of breakfast. "Daycare thinks I'm ready for school." Valerie said, between bites of her waffles. "You have been ready, you just wasn't old enough. We start looking for school soon!' James said to his little girl, who smiled. "Goody." She said.

-

The household empty out and by nine, all that remained in the home was Wyatt, Anthony, Summer and Ox. Ox had been really fussy about going to daycare. He didn't want to say way, so if anybody could stay home with the boy, he didn't go. Summer have his head a kiss, as she got back to her feet, a hand going to her very large belly. Little Richard was still a growing boy and made the small woman look very large. Worrying her new husband. Worried little Richard was getting to big for his mommy. Summer was often in discomfort, but didn't really let it slow her down.
She walked back over to the table were the two boys sat working on their schooling. "Still not feeling well, Andy?" Summer said, talking to Anthony. Summer loved to call the children anything but their names. "I'm fine." Anthony said. "You hardly touched your breakfast, son. All you boys dig into the breakfast made, you have hardly been touching it." She said, easing down beside the young man in the chair to his left. "It's nothing, really." Anthony said. "Andy." She said and he let out a sigh, easing his pencil down to the table. "Just an upset stomach is all." Anthony said. "On and off for a week or so now." Wyatt cut in. "I'm assuming you haven't told anybody?" She asked Anthony. "It's just a stomach ache, why would I tell somebody?" He asked. "Because it's been going on for a while, son. You could use a cheek up anyway. They were supposed to draw some blood after your anxiety medication got started." She pointed out and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't...think so, Summer. I'm fine. Just a stomach ache is all." Anthony said and she let out a sigh. "Alright. Keep an eye on Ox." She said, slowly getting back to her feet.