27

It took a week before Victor opened the attic door. Harry, being in the middle of trying out a spell, didn't hear the door open. Harry's magic was really weaken form the years of non usage and when he turned his attention, even only a little was enough to break the attention form his weaken magic. So, it back fired and knock Harry on his ass. "Er...Sorry." Victor said. "Eh...I shouldn't have let myself get so rusty..." Harry said, getting back to his feet. "It that way Narcissa is giving the children listens...even the non magical ones?" Victor asked. "After some talks...they should learn...just at home. Hoping to get Scorpius out of hogwarts." Harry said. "Vicky had fun...but in the end she didn't want to stay...why?"  Victor asked and Harry let out a sigh. "May 2nd 1997 was the end of a war...a lot of people died...changed the school...changed everybody...its hard enough of the always magical children but the muggle borns are thrown into a world they know nothing about...and some choice not to stay. Even a few magical families left." Harry said taking a sit in his office chair and after a pause Harry looked up at him. "There's a new band on your arm." Harry said and Victor let out a sigh. "Yeah...after the fight you break up between James and I...I got overloaded with my thoughts. James isn't the only one who fears...being left it's just..." Victor said. "James is the first person you really cared about, it's understandable...but couples fight, trust me. You have talked to him again since then?" Harry asked. "Yeah...we were able to talk it out and since made up...might be odd but...is it safe? I mean-" Victor cut himself short. "Yeah, it's safe as long has he is comfortable. Take those off." Harry said. "I...rather not. Just the one..." Victor said and after a pause. "Bring me the blade and in a couple days I'm seeing rather it's heal to your liking or not..." Harry said. "Can't...you just take my word for it?" Victor asked after a moment and after a thought. "Happens again or I find out this is worse or you hide it form me." Harry said. "Very well." Victor said and let out a sigh.
"My breathing is always going to be an on and off problem...the last foster family I was in was...very...unkind so to say...my left lung collapsed and never come back fully." Victor said. "Let me speak to your doctors. If it ever comes to it a magic can be used, but not without its risk. I need to know everything before a potion can be made to minimize the damage." Harry said. "James doesn't-" Victor said. "I won't tell him, but I do think you should at some point Victor." Harry said. "He is broken enough...i won't break him more." Victor said. "Unless it because a problem...I won't say a word. Understand thought...if it comes to it killing you, I will have to tell him." Harry said. "Very well." Victor said.

Harry ended up falling asleep at his desk in the middle of a paper. He had long drained himself trying to use the magic he had long since used. It didn't help his mind was always racing and once the magic drained his body? His mind stopped thinking so his sleep was very deep.
It worried Draco when he couldn't wake Harry up who then started to knock on his parents door. "Your mum's asleep." Lucius said, partly opening the door. Draco never seen the reading glasses before. "Somethings wrong with-" Draco said and Lucius let out a sigh. "He drained himself. You can't go form using non magic to that much." Lucius said. "He can't asleep at his desk at night!" Draco whined and after a sigh. "I'll be there in a minute." He said, closing the door back.

"He could sleep for a while." Lucius said after laying Harry down in the bed. "He has work in the morning." Draco whined. "I'm sure you can fix that. Waking him up before time will only cause it to happen again, worst." Lucius said. "Fine. Fine." Draco said.
Harry's hand blocked the light coming in form the bedroom window before the noises for Rachel he heard and the bathroom door open. "I was getting worried." Draco said somewhat worried. Harry slowly sat up and pulled Rachel onto his lap. "Guess...I over...did myself didn't I?" Harry said softly, feeling the kiss on his cheek. "Yes...mum took your wand for a couple days. She said you'll have to lay off using so much at once." Draco said, climbing into the bed. "Do I have a say?" Harry kind of joked. "I don't want anything to happen to you, Harry." Draco frown and got a quick kiss. "Nothing is going to happen to me. Don't worry so much." Harry smiled lightly. "You're asking the impossible, Harry. I...know It's only been a few months...but I couldn't see my life any other way." Draco said, resting against Harry who locked his free arm around Draco and Rachel giggled out. "Hi, baby!" Draco smiled, giving her check a big kiss. "Harry, i know I keep asking this question, but are you sure she isn't yours?" Draco asked. "Is something making you this she's mine?" Harry asked. "Her eyes are turning green...and the doctor is pretty sure she needs glasses." Draco said. "The DNA test was clear. Maybe it's just your way of fooling yourself to make it easier." Harry said. "Harry, I am sure of what I think..." Draco said and Harry let out a sigh. "I can have another test ran on her, but I am also sure what the tests shown, Draco." Harry said, but wasn't at all expecting what the test would say when it come back the following day.