28

Harry went right to Albus and Lily, and pulled them to sit on James's bed who yawned out. James was half asleep and Victor just rolled over, he wasn't in the mood to wake up yet. He also didn't hear his name be called, so he wasn't needed. "Which one of you three fucked with Rachel's first DNA test?" Harry asked and Albus and Lily looked at one another. Albus wanted to take the blame, to protect his younger sister...he might have just been fighting with her an hour ago because she woke him up watching something on the t.v. before eight am. Something he thought they had agreed him. However, that didn't really matter. Albus was a good-great big brother to not only Lily, but all of those kids. However, Lily wouldn't let her brother take the fall for something she did. She knew her father wouldn't care about Rachel not being his. She knew it would help get rid of Daisy, forever. "I want to be sure she'd stay gone." Lily said and Harry let out a sigh. "Lily do you have any idea what could have happened. How her paperwork is now all mess up." Harry said. "It isn't like you can't fix it after she's gone forever!" Lily said, rather upset and Harry let out another sigh. "I understand where you came form, I really do Lily, but things could have easily turned out differently." Harry said, in a less annoyed voice. "I know...but I had to!" Lily cried and Harry let out a sigh. "Hush, Lily. It's...okay." Harry said. "Is that all you changed?" Harry added. "Yes...daddy." She whispered. "You two can go and you go back to sleep." Harry said.

Harry walked back into the bedroom, where Rachel laid in her diaper on the bed sucking on her pacifier. Draco could be seen at the dresser in the nursery, holding David up who was digging for a dress her wanted. Harry just smiled and picked up Rachel who nuzzled to his chest. It might be morning, but Rachel wasn't feeling to good. Harry see the bottle was only half empty, and he frown lightly. He walked into the nursery. "I can't find red." David said. "David, you have pick up red a lot of times." Draco said, putting him on his feet. "No, non of them are red." He frown, before Draco picked up a couple of red Dressed. "David...What colour do you see?" Draco asked and he pointed to the one on the left. "This one is pink." David said, and Draco give Harry a worried look. The one in his hand left hand was purple. "What about the other one?" Harry said. "That one is kind of grey but kind of blue." David said, both knowing it was red. "Nass told me the last couple of weeks he hasn't been seeing colours at all or right. Mom thinks-" Draco started. "It wouldn't surprise me. Daisy is colour blind. I am surprise it hasn't always been that way." Harry said, before taking the red dress and laid Rachel down on the changing table. "I want a red one, daddy." David whined. "It is, sweetie. You just can't see it." Harry said, putting the dress on Rachel before resting his hand on her forehead. "I think a trip to the children's hospital is an order." Harry said. "What's wrong with sissy?" David frown pulling on his pants leg. "I think just a cold is all." Harry said. "But daddy wants to be sure that's all that is wrong with sissy." Draco said. "I'll pack the diaper bag." Draco then said as Harry picked up David who then lend over to give Rachel a kiss on the check. "Sissy." He frown. "Don't worry, sister will be okay." Harry said, before putting him back down on his feet.

Rachel laid asleep in his arms long before they got back to a hospital room. Her sleep wasn't very good bur she felt safe being in her daddy's arms. Harry patting her back very lightly as she sleep on in his arms. She has a fever and this did worry Harry lightly, as the doctor came into the room and after what seemed like a million stupid questions, an I.V. got started in her hand that not only woke her up, but made her start crying really hard. The doctor started her on some medicine as Harry pushed her pacifier in her mouth and rocked her a little faster until she stoped crying to be fussing, but holding onto his hand that held the pacifier in her mouth. Harry wasn't to happy the doctors test kept upsetting her, but by the time the second medicine was gave to her, she was feeling a lot better. She was being very giggly. Harry sat on the hospital bed holding her to his chest where she held her body up and kept reaching for his glasses. Harry smiled very much. He was happy his little girl was feeling much better. "You like daddy's glasses?" Harry laughed and she giggled out, now holding them in her hand. Harry only give her cheek a kiss before the doctor came back into the room. "You can take her home. She has an ear infection causing her fever. Keep to the medicine and she should be fine. If her fever comes back even with the medicine, bring her back." He said. "Thank you. I'm sorry if I seem a bit moody." Harry said. "You wasn't that bad. I have had worst parents. I rather you any day." He said, somewhat cheerful. "Understood. Again, thank you." Harry said, and got everything pack to take Rachel home. "Oh, do you know by chance a infant eye doctor? My boyfriend thinks she might need glasses." Harry said, signing the paper. "I'll email you a few optometrist. I am unsure if which one specialises in children." Said the nurse. "Thank you, very much." Harry said.