Chapter twenty-One

Another week went quickly by in the busy household, never ending love, never ending excitement, bedtime kisses, and everything. Good and bad, Harry and Draco wouldn't change it for the world.

The letter came back form Molly that early afternoon and Harry wasn't ready to open it. He hasn't spoke to her since he left, over eleven years. He really wasn't looking forward to their conservation. Even if it was only on Paper. Draco poked Harry with the latter when he came up in that attic with a very wide eyed giggly Rachel. "Somebody is wide awake!" Harry laughed before slowly taking the letter. "Please, I'm worried about the kids." Draco said, sitting in the chair by the desk with Rachel on his lap. "Alright, alright." Harry replied and slowly open the letter;

I'm so glad to hear something form you. Nobody's heard a thing in eleven years, and that's a long time to wonder what's you are going through. I understand, trust me I really do so please don't think that is at all what I am getting at.
Yes, I have the children most days. It's getting different to keep up with such young children that Ron and Hermione take them a night or two.
No, I didn't know of Molly until a few months ago. She told me she was yours, and When Hermione confirmed it...she said she would need Molly to find you. Hermione wasn't sure how because all magic has been blocked, but young Molly didn't seem to like the idea of staying with me. I never quiet understood the muggle things in her ears. I wasn't aware she had been so...not cared for or I would have grabbed her too. I suppose it didn't cross my mind because she never wanted to stay with me.
Hermione took a picture of the three kids in return to the one you sent of the four children. I'd love to see you sometime? As long as your fireplace is set, I can come myself or with the kids whenever. Of course no rush.
Please, thank care of yourself Harry.

"I never sent a picture." Harry said. "I sent a picture. My owl pretty much followed yours. Just the four of them though." Draco said, as Harry pulled out the picture. "Eh, I suppose I should have...Molly was always real good to me. Her and Hermione are the only things I really regret about leaving like I did." Harry said. "Not-" Draco started to ask. "I wasn't sure if he would believe me or of he would do the big brother thing. I guess over the years I have convinced myself he would have hated me as well." Harry said, turning the picture towards Draco. "Awe, they are adorable." Draco smiled lightly. "There's a note on the back of this; Harry. If it's possible, we could use a hand with them. Molly loves the kids, but she's already overrun with grandkids. Just a night would help, I'll even pay you. It's been nearly two years since Ron and I could go out because of Ginny's shit...and you do have Molly. Matt has been asking about her. Think about it? We still love you, Harry." Harry said and read. "I'm happy to help out with the kids." Draco said. "I know you are. That's why I love you so much...I suppose I need to get a picture of all you and take a trip to Molly's." Harry let out a sigh. "You really don't have to tell them about me." Draco said. "Yes, I do. Last thing I want is a problem to come if it's going to be. Might as well get it over with." Harry said. "I'll gather the children for a picture tomorrow morning." Draco replied, before Rachel reached an arm out. "Awe, somebody wants daddy." Draco smiled. "I suppose it is time to call it a night for work." Harry smiled getting to his feet. He took Rachel close to his chest who nuzzled to his chest as they made the walk throughout the house. "How are you feeling?" Harry asked. "I feel fine, oddly. I never say nauseas. It just hits all at once." Draco said. "I want to ask the doctor about that." Harry said. "Harry, I'm fine. I didn't even know I was Pregnant with Nass for a while for the very same reason. The pregnancy signs aren't always the same as a woman." Draco said. "Even so, make me feel better." Harry said. "Oh, alright." Draco smiled lightly.

Harry stood rocking Rachel in the Nursery. "I hope you understand, that I love you just as much." Harry said softly to the very sleepy infant. Harry did love that little girl, because just like the last five time. He was the one there as the baby grew and the last three? All the older children looking forward to the new baby coming. Harry laid her down in the crib and turned the main light off. "Sleep well, Baby girl." Harry said softly before easing the door nearly shut as he walked back into the bedroom. "You really are a father, Harry." Draco smiled lightly. "I haven't felt like one in such a long time, Draco." Harry said. "Because you spend so much time working...take some time and spend it with your kids." Draco said. "Love, as much as I would love not to work so much. We really need the money, no-don't even think about." Harry said, climbing into the bed. "Then find some time to spend with the kids." Draco said, getting a kiss. "Alright, alright." Harry said, laying down on his back for Draco to ease his head down on his chest. Harry locked an arm around him. "How is it suppose to work? The...timeline of the twins?" Draco asked. "Oh, a spell can be used on them because they'll be born when the one is, if need be." Harry smiled lightly.