Chapter Ten

"Take this jacket off and put on that old waiter shirt of yours." Harry said and Draco blushed, but come back over to Harry a couple minutes to be pulled onto Harry's lap. "You get like you was on the couch." Harry somewhat ordered as Draco got back like he was and Harry rested a hand on his cheek. "You are very sexy." Harry said, giving him a slow kiss. "I just want to make you happy, Daddy." Draco blushed, somewhat Embarrassed. "You do make me very happy, and this?" Harry said, giving him another kiss. "As long as you know you don't have to dress like a girl to get my cock up your ass." Harry said. "I do know. I just want my daddy, I've been a good girl haven't I?" Draco asked, getting his hips pulled down hard against Harry's lap. Harry was rock hard. "You have been a very good girl." Harry said. "Daddy." Draco moan out. "You going to be a very good little girl and ride daddy's cock?" Harry asked. "Yes, please daddy!" Draco whined, getting another kiss.
Draco wasn't in the move to climbed off Harry, so Harry unfastened his belt and worked his jeans and briefs down just enjoy to expose his very hard cock. Draco gave Harry a slow kiss. "Please, Daddy!" Draco whined. "Such a needy girl, aren't you?" Harry smirked, taking a tight hold onto Draco's hips. Harry's cock was bigger then anybody he had been with, so when the head of Harry's cock broke through he let out a small whine. "Little girl." Harry said. "It's...been a while, Daddy." Draco said, hoping Harry wouldn't noticed Harry's size was more the problem then not having sex in a while. "Little girl, it's alright. It's rather sexy that you can't fit it all." Harry said, giving him a kiss. "Daddy, I didn't-" Draco started, getting another kiss. "Your ass his so bloody tight on just the head of my cock. Tell me, what is the biggest cock you've had up your ass?" Harry asked. "Six and half...and it was a bit hard getting started." Draco admitted. "And I'm nearly ten. You can just keep to the head. I'll get off. Your ass is super tight." Harry said, giving him a slow kiss. "Daddy, I'm sorry." Draco frown. "No, it is very sexy little girl. You just fuck yourself on what is comfortable, there's plenty of time for my cock to be up your ass." Harry said.
After a few slow kissed, Draco eased himself down about half way before Harry griped his hips that held him still. "If if starts to hurt, let me know." Harry said and Draco let out a noise when he landed on his back. Harry started to move. It did hurt at first, but Harry kept to only using half his cock, pushing nearly all the way out and half back inside Draco kind of fast and a bit rough. Draco's hands locked on Harry's arms and his legs around Harry's waist as he started to moan in Harry's ear. "Say something." Harry said. "Please, daddy! Fill your little girl up! God, don't stop daddy!" Draco moan out, before getting a rough kiss.

Draco stood in the shower afterwards. Harry not only finished, but it was a lot of cum that was still slowly easing out of Draco. He needed a shower anyway, but didn't at all feel like going his hair again to Harry put a charm on his hair to keep it dry. Harry opened the shower door, and pulled Draco's head over for a kiss. "I do believe I love you." Harry said and Draco laughed. "Harry, it's okay. You're just-" Draco got cut off with another kiss. "No, I really think I can safely say, I love you." Harry smiled. "Join me, daddy." Draco smiled.
His arms locked around Harry's neck who pulled Draco close to him. "I love you too, daddy. I love your kids, even Lily. I even care about Victor. He might not think so, but he's our family too." Draco said. "I love Narcissa and I'll love your son, even if he rude with me as well. I will handle it and love the boy anyway." Harry smiled, getting a big kiss.

The week went by and Harry took the two boys to St Mungo's for James' doctors appointment with the same Healer Draco seen throughout his pregnancy with Narcissa. Victor was asking a lot of Questions seeing all the healers, wands and things he didn't see before. Harry was thankful. He was very understanding and rather excited to listen. "Come on, you gotta show me something." Victor said. "Oh, alright." Harry said, pulling out his wand starting a small fire work show. "Dad, can we take him to a Quidditch Match? We haven't been this year." James fussed. "There's more?" Victor asked. "There's more then I can answer in one day Victor. Yes, We can go do a Match." Harry smiled lightly. "You'll enjoy it, I promise" James said and he just smiled.
"Somebody's been in the muggle world." Harry said seeing the cart the healer pushed in with. "This is become more common, and more common with a muggle parent. It's best to limit the amount of magic. Most want a copy of the... sonogram? Even non moving." He said. "True. With Draco-" Harry started. He took a potion and had her at the muggle hospital place." The healer said. "A potion's safe?" Harry asked. "Some are." He replied. "Up on the bed, James. Lets have a look." He added and after a moment, James climbed on the bed and laid down. James anxiety was quickly started to get high again. "Relax James." Victor whispered in his ear, as the nails got dug into the palm of his hand. "James. We talk about the nearly every evening." Harry said, but just laid his head back as the Healer started the ultrasound.