69

"I'm aware of the conversation about the potion. That's why I didn't bother being careful." Victor said, giving James neck a kiss. James eased to lay on his back. "I'm like only a couple weeks. I week ago I started feeling this power build up...grandma suggested the pregnancy, so I went to that doctor of ours. The blood test confirmed it and at the end of July, he can do the ultrasound." James said, before getting a kiss. "I do love you, so very much James. Please ... We can't get into a fight like that again...it killed me." Victor said. "I'm sorry, Victor." James half cried, getting a kiss.

Draco had just laid the babies down for their naps, even Rachel, when Harry locked his arms around Draco. Draco smiled, feeling a kiss on his neck. "What's on your mind, Harry?" Draco asked, but already had a very strong Idea of what Harry was wanting. The half grown cock against his ass told him. "You bending over the bed with your arms behind your back as I'm slamming hard into that ass of yours." Harry whispered in his ear. "The cuffs are under the bed." Draco said. "Good boy." Harry said.

Draco laid nuzzled to Harry afterwards, half asleep. Harry was running a hand slowly up and Draco draco's back. "I love you." Harry said and Draco locked his hand on Harry's shoulder. A little red, the cuffs a little to tight around his wrist. "I love you to, Daddy." Draco said, getting a kiss on his head. "James is pregnant. I don't think the potions are working as we hoped." Harry said. "I can look into it, but for now, Can you just pick up some more condoms? You should get a couple of the flavors ones for yourself." Draco said, getting a chuckle. "You don't have to do that, Draco." Harry said and Draco eased up, sitting up on the bed, looking at Harry who was still laying on his back. "You fuck a lot better I've noticed when I start off sucking it, but I would rather have those flavor condoms." Draco said. "I'm going to wash up. I have a couple hidden. I could go another round, what do you say?" Harry asked. "Hurry." Draco smiled, getting a slow kiss on Harry's way to the bathroom.

Summer sat down on the couch, feeling real sick to her stomach. Something she wasn't at all excepting it even used to for that matter. Joey give her head a kiss, before Valerie, Joey's almost six month old grand daughter, reached for Summer. She smiled lightly, and took the baby on her lap. Valerie giggled out and grabbed a handful of her very long red hair. "James is pregnant." Joey said, putting his left ankle on his right knee. "I thought they were in a fight over another baby?" Summer asked. "They were. I'm not sure what happened in-between. They are teenagers, you know." Joey said, getting thrown a beer form Harry. "Narcissa isn't the biggest fan of you drinking, man." Joey said as Harry dropped to sit beside him on the couch. Valerie looked at Harry all wide eyed, but nuzzled to Summer more. "Yes, I see you." Harry said, and ruffled the girl's crazy hair. "She's worried I'll down another bottle of vodka is all. I agreed I wouldn't drink unless you was around and this beer doesn't really have much alcohol in it." Harry said. "Why the hell did you down a bottle?" Joey asked and Harry shrugged his shoulders. "To much on mind and I didn't make the best decision, okay?" Harry said and Joey rolled his eyes, but took a drink of the beer he had.

Molly, Harry's tweleve year old deaf daughter, pulled on the bottom of Harry's shirt. He smiled, before he turned to face his daughter. "What's on your mind Molly?" Harry asked. "I can read lips very well, can I go to school?" She asked and Harry raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure if that's best option for you Molly." Harry said. "How come?" She asked and Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I just don't feel as if that's the best thing for you to be doing." Harry said. "Daddy, I don't want to be home all day...It's not like I'm asking to go to Hogwarts. I'd be home in the afternoon." Molly pointed out. "Let me talk it over with Draco and grandma, Narcissa. I'm still not so sure how I feel about you going to public school like that, sweetheart." Harry said, getting a tight hug.

"She wants to go to school?" Draco asked, easing one of the babies he had in his arms down into the crib. "Yeah. She says because she can read lips, she can handle it. If she does, I know they are going to want her to attend a school for deaf children. I don't feel as if she's okay with attending such a school." Harry pointed out as Rachel teleported herself into his lap. She laughed and Harry patted her head. "I love you too, Rachel!" Harry said, as she grabbed his hand and started to play with his fingers. "Why don't I call the secondary school and see if there's a possibility of her being able to attend that school? It's a good school, at least that's what I read." Draco said. "Call, faithhill secondary school. It's the school my kids went to." Harry said. "It's a little far, isn't it?" Draco asked. "Yes, but I paid the bus to drop them off here. So I can do the same thing again." Harry said. "Alright, alright." Draco said, giving Harry a big kiss. "My mum says I need to find bracelets to were." Draco blushed and Harry chuckled. "I'm sorry, you kept moving!" Harry said and Draco blushed more. "I know, I'm sorry! Its very hard to keep still, daddy." Draco said. "I'll order you some bracelets, you'll like them."