42

Harry stood at the sink, until the vodka hit him. He let out a chuckle before he stumbled away form the sink. Okay, so having the whole bottle wasn't a good idea, but Harry once had a problem with alcohol and with everything that happened, he couldn't fight the need to drink the whole damn bottle. He fell to his knees, knocking into the end table at the corner of the kitchen. The vase, one Narcissa had bought and filled with flowers to brighten up the house, fell and broke. The sound traveled up the stairs and brought Narcissa down to Harry, who sat up against the wall, slowly pulling out the glass piece form the vase that was in his arm. He throw it down, and failed, serval times, to get to his feet. "Lucius, I need I had." She frown, easing Harry back to sit against the wall. He just sloppy pushed her hand away. Lucius come down the stairs. "What's this?" She frowned. "He's super drunk, I haven't the foggiest idea if what he had, but he needs in the bed, yesterday." Lucius gave a nod, and pulled Harry to his feet who let out a goran. He didn't want to get to his feet like that, or be pulled on. "...opt!" His voice was very slurred and mumbled. "You hush, Potter."

Getting Harry up the stairs? Wasn't going to happen, so they put him on the couch. Narcissa did her best to clean up the cut on his arm, and eased him on his side to lay. He mumbled, a lot of very inaudible words, before he went quiet. Narcissa ran a hand through her hair, before she cleaned up the mess. Her husband, went back to bed on her nod. Now she had to worry about Harry, on top of trying to help form a far the house whole. That wasn't going to be easy, but Harry couldn't feel the need to drink like this again.

Harry? Woke up with a booming headache on the couch. The only thing he remembered was being at the sink with the bottle in his hand. Narcissa sat on the coffee table, waiting for him to wake up. She didn't at all seemed very pleased with her son's boyfriend's sudden choice to drink drunk like he had. Harry went to open his mouth, but she shook her head. "I don't care the excuse. This wasn't a 'social' drink. This was a whole bottle of the muggle whiskey, or whatever the hell it was. I called around. You realize how stupid and dangerous that was? You could have poisoned yourself! You could have killed yourself!" Harry ran a hand through his hair. "I can handle a bottle of vodka, I used to drink a hell of a lot." Harry's voice was low and weak. He felt awful and wanted to climb into bed and sleep all week. "That isn't the point!" Harry rolled his eyes. "What the hell do you want form me? I don't need you judging me for a slip up, because neither you or your husband are really welcomed by me. The ONLY damn reason your here, is because of Draco. I don't want or need you butting in." Harry went to get up, but she pushed him back down to the couch. "I don't give a damn how old you are, or how much you dislike me. The same reason I have to butt in, is the same one you used to deal with me or my husband. Draco. I'll be damned if I let you hurt yourself because of your mind or whatever hell else it is. So hears the deal." Harry opened his mouth but closed it again when she crossed her arms, Harry looked up at her, a bit red form anger and annoyance. "You are finding a support group, your going to go. I'll drag you there myself if I must. Lucius is getting rid of all your alcohol and your aren't to attend those social drinks and if you MUST go because of whatever reason. Me or Lucius will be going with you. Oh, and I already bound your wand. You won't get yourself a drink that way either." Harry was very pissed off by the time she finished her listed of requests, and rather then speaking he just got to his feet and walked into the kitchen. His unwanted, motherly, needs to mind her own business, woman in the house, Narcissa followed him. Harry got himself a drink of water, before finally turning to face her and in a very low voice, to keep a civil tone, he spoke. "Anything else?" She shook her head.
Harry was at the bottom step when he let out a sigh. "Who else knows?" She walked closer. "Just Lucius...and it can stay that way." Harry put his hands in his pocket. "Is that your incentive? Either do the stupid shit or you'll tell them?" Narcissa stood beside him on the bottom step. "Take it how you need to, Harry. It's for your own good. It can stay just between the three of us or it could become known. That part, is on what you choice to do." Harry watched her, disappeared up the stairs and Harry let out a very odd noise. He hated this, he hated all of this! He really hated being treated like some teenager with a problem. He hated her for butting in, and really did just want to run away form it all, but David stood at the top of the stairs. Something, he didn't know what, told him to go find his daddy. David frown, upset. Harry looked mad, did David do something wrong? "Daddy...what's wrong?" Harry just walked up the stairs and picked David up, holding him close. "Nothing, baby. You...have no idea how thankful I am to see you at this moment." Harry mumbled and David nuzzled to Harry. Harry was thankful...he, for a brief moment, was contemplating on leaving.