81

Breakfast got finished and the children went off the play once more. Summer had Valerie on her lap, sitting in the leaving room with Victoria. Victoria had been giving an extension on the book report, but she was stuck on some of the requirements for it, and asked for help, Summer who needed to sit down anyway, offered to help. She seem her biological walk into the living room and sit in the love seat, holding the almost four month old Robin who whined for a bottle on his way past the bedroom. Her daddies, Scorpius Malfoy (her biological father) and Steven (her adopted father) where still asleep. After a pause. "Sleeping?" Summer said, but kept her main attention on Victoria's paper. "Yeah." He replied back. "I'll make a bottle in a second. Vicky, why don't you take a break? River's mother is going to be her shortly with the little cake." Summer said. "Its due Monday, and tomorrow Narcissa takes us to fly." She frowned. "I'll help you later, run along." Summer said.

After Victoria was gone, She sat Valerie in the playpen and she grabbed Robin and placed her bedside the other baby. "Okay, what could you possibly want form me, Timmy?" Summer said. "I know you had a man who stepped up, but I'm sure your realized your mum and I." He said. "I know, and that's fine, really. I'm glad your not dead, really, but I still don't know what to think. Your just going to have to deal with that." Summer said and after a pause, He nodded.

--

Little Draco's birthday party for started that early afternoon, Narcissa ended up taking the kids outside to run around because the noise was upsetting the babies and non of them would lay down for their naps. Finally, the door to the nursery shut. "You need to go find River." Harry said, but hand Draco hand pend the wall. Harry giving Draco a kiss. "I can't, if you don't let me go." Draco said, but kissed Harry back, until Harry lend Draco go. "Hurried." Harry said.

--

Harry went to sleep afternoon and Draco went downstairs. River disappeared into the house. Joey sat on the couch, his ankle on his opposite knee. Summer back to helping Victoria with her book report, but what was odd was Victor sitting beside his father, Valerie on his lap, being held to him. An officer stood in the living. "There's a million cameras in this house. I didn't touch the kid."  Joey said. "I'm aware of what just took place. He wasn't suppose to come here, I can have an EMT sent here." He said. "No, you guys can't even do your damn job at keeping the little fucker away form my son. Get him and get the fuck out." Joey said. The officer didn't say another word, just walked out the door.
"What happened?" Draco frowned. "Don't worry bout it." Joey said, a bit cold and angry. "...dad." Victor frowned and after a sigh, Joey locked his arm around him. "Hush. I'm not going anywhere And neither are you. Let's, go lay down." Joey said and got to his feet. He pulled Victor to his and after a half whined for his mum she got to her feet, leaving Victoria to finish the last bits of book report she had to herself. The three, four if you count little bitty Valerie, of them went upstairs.
Draco let out a sigh. He didn't understand why those boys were after Victor like that, and he would never understand.

--

Dinner was ready by seven and everybody was gathered around, almost. Summer had slept the whole time the three of them went to rest. Joey hoping his boy would sleep off the anxiety he felt now. He did sleep, but the anxiety wasn't going anywhere. Not when somebody had their hands on him and reminded him how little he was. Well, little Valerie had woke up long before she whined for them, and her little hands had been playing in the very long red hair that covered a lot of the bed the baby was on. Summer hair was knotted form hell and she stood trying to comb it out.
"I'll help you fix it night, just put it up in that awful bun." Joey said, walking over with the giggly Valerie. She had her bottle now, so her tummy was fully and she was happy to be nuzzled to her grandfather. "I don't see why it's my hair." She half whined, but grabbed a hair bow. "You hair had grown pass your ass, Summer. The babies like it, very much." Joey said and she just rolled her eyes but put her hair up. It would be a problem delt with later. She looked at the baby girl. Her complexion had stopped changing. She was darker then the other children, but still lighter then Victor or Joey. Her hair was still that crazy and wild hair of her daddy, James, and was still black and Blonde. She was very giggly and reached her arm out for Summer. "Alright, big girl. Come here." Summer said, taking the giggly girl who nuzzled to her. "Come on, let's get dinner." Joey said, calling back for his son who was sitting on the bed still.

The dinner table filled up, other then the babies who were all put in the play pen. Even Rachel, who after a couple of whined, teleported herself into her high chair. Rachel was ready for her big girl dinner and giggled out. "Alright, missy." Harry said while lending over and ruffled her hair. A dark red, coming in. Her skin getting a bit more tan like her daddy as she was getting older.
Draco made her a little plate, and she was quick to start badly eating it. A hungry little girl. Steven, the boyfriend of Scorpius, still lived with them, along side his father who with what happens, wouldn't be talked back into enlisting, even giving the protest of his son and hisnee found friends. He man wasn't sure however, what to do with himself so Harry got the man a job with him, a office job he wasn't really used to. The man lived a life for so long, he really didn't know how to learn another one. He was still up at four in the morning, often in the nursery, to keep the babies form waking somebody else up. "You've been quiet Stan." Narcissa said. "Just thinking is all. If a friend were to be told-" He started. "Long as it doesn't cause a problem, Stan." Harry said. "Who?" Steve ask. "You remember Market?" He asked. "Of course. I was five and couldn't believe he name was Market." Stan said. "His docking soon and wasn't really expecting me to not be back..." He said. "And I told you, it was fine, dad. You won't listen." Steven said, before getting to his feet. Little Robin was crying out for her attention. He joined the table once again, the baby girl on his lap resting against him and sucked on her binky. Stan gave his granddaughter a pat on her head. "I have to ask something." He said. "As soon as I have the answers, it will be dealt with. Somebody won't say anything." Harry said. "I agreed to not go back, you can leave it alone, Harry." Scorpius half spat out. "Scorpius! Don't be rude. Harry is only looking out for you." Draco said. Scorpius just threw his hand up and huffed, but went back to his dinner.

--

Harry stepped out on the porch with Stan. "Everybody knows your uncomfortable, Stan." Harry said. "I'm not changing my mind, Harry. I'll get used to it, but enough happened, I don't need more or to be apart more for my kid." He said. "He said something about a brother, yes?" Harry asked. "I have another son, yes. However, the boy lost his way a long time ago. I have always struggle with getting my children. By the time I could, it was already to late. He made a mistake, yes, but one he won't get out of so easily." Stan said. "Understood. Really though, it's fine. I think you should join again, but if not your friend is welcomed. As long as it doesn't cause a problem." Harry said. "He might have questions, but I can handle them." Stan said. "Alright. Have a good night, Stan." Harry said, and disappear into the house.

The house, falling still.