Kakashi x reader

Kakashi prov
Where is she one minute she was next to me then the next she gone. "I swear I can't take her anywhere" i grumble me and y/n wanted to just look around the village well mostly her I got dragged into it. I look around and spotted her looking at the animals I dash towards her.

"Y/n stop running off without telling me you could get hurt" I say she looks at me then slowly lifts a bunny then she gives me a the puppy dog eyes. Dang it not the puppy dog eyes  "fine but your taking care of it not me" I said her face lights up like a Christmas tree "yay thank you kakashi love you" y/n says I close my eyes and sigh when I open them she gone.

"I'm buying a leash to put on her, hey sir can I have one of those" I said pointing at the backpack leash that's for kids I give the money to the man and went to look for her again.

I saw naruto with Hinata "hey naruto have you seen y/n anywhere I have to put the leash on her" I said looking at naruto "yeah kakashi-sensei she went that way screaming how much she loves her bunny" Naruto said pointing in the direction she went I nodded and waved good bye. I finally caught up to her and she is indeed screaming how much she loves the bunny. "EEEE I LOVE MY BUNNY ITS SO SOFT AND FLUFFY" y/n screams that poor bunny ears. I hurry up and put the leash on her she stop screaming and look at me with a dead face "why am I in one of those backpack leash for kids honey" she said calmly I gave her are you serious look.

"You been running off so I bought one so I can keep track of you dork" I said she gives me a confused look. Are you telling she didn't know she was running off without paying attention where she was going. Omg she going to be the death of me my wife is going to kill me.
"I love you but I swear if we have kids that are just like you I'm going to die"I tell her she blushed "I love you too and you'll be fine if we have kids that are like me"she smiles I give her a smile under my mask "now get me food" she demanded I sigh she never change she was about to take off but I grab the leash and dragged her to our house "we have food at home" I said and the whole way she pouted.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖
So I was thinking of making a lemon one shot of itachi next let me know if I should or not.