when you steal their clothes

Naruto 🍥
His jacket he always have to buy two of his jackets. He finds it cute that you love his jacket so much.

Sasuke ❤
His shirt u like it bc it big and smells like him he likes it bc he gets a view of every thing.

Shikamaru☁️
His pants only bc they are comfortable to sleep in and doesn't mind.

Gaara🐼
His waist band that he wears. He buys multiple bc he knows that half of it will be gone.

Kakashi📖
His mask although u can't really breathe in it u still steal and he let's you.

Neji🤍
His hair products he lets you bc he enjoys watching trying to figure them out.

Itachi🍡
His necklace u like it and very careful not to break it he watches as you put it on carefully.

Sai 🎨
His crop top you love it and it smells like him. He likes it bc you knows it will smell like you afterwards.

Tobirama🌊
His head band its heavy and you like to make mean faces in the mirror when wearing it. He laughs and smiles at you.

Obito🍡
His mask you run into things not able to see anything. He laughs and watches u struggle.

Shisui🗡
His armor vest he wears. He allows you to and finds it hot when you wear it.

Madara🖤
His armor u fall alot when u try to walk in it he laughs and helps you out.

Sasori⏳
His cloak you flap the arms around laughing. He finds it amusing.

Deidara🔥
His fishnet undershirt hes ok with it but has to help u out after.

Hashirama 🪵
Pants its big and baggy u he smiles and buys more bc he knows youll take it.

Minato ⚡
His shirt u just love the color and it smells like him. He smiles at you.

Jiraiya🖋
His headband its not as heavy and dosent mind he just watches.

Yagura🌺
His wepons he finds it annoying but cute but gets angry when u forget it.

Shino🪲
His glasses and you talk in front of the mirror. He watches and scares you afterwards.

Orochimaru🐍
His earrings their nice and not to heavy. He gets more so you two can match.

Izuna ⚔
His shirt u give it back after a while when it stops smelling like him. He loves it because it now smells like you.

Suigetsu🦈
His sword it heavy and u just drag it around. He laughs and helps u out.

Indra🛡
His hair bands he lets you but get mad when u fling them at him.

Choji🥘
His chest armor plate its heavy and you complain and ask why he wears it.

Pain 🧡
His cloak its big and warm you usually sleep in it.

Hidan💀
His wepon he watches as u drag them around.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
The new shikadai book will be out tomorrow with four chapters all ready out.