When he asks you out

Naruto 🍥
His prov
It's almost been a month since I met y/n I decided to tell her how I felt about her. I looked all over for her I found her at a grave.

"What are you doing here y/n" I ask her she looks down. "I just wanted to check on something naruto can I tell you something" she said I title my head and nodded "I like you naruto and you probably don't feel the same Bc you like Sakura" she tells me I feel my face blush I grabbed her face and pulled her into a deep kiss.

" I like you too pls go out with me y/n" I asked her she nods and kisses me again.

Shikamaru 🛏
Your prov
Shikamaru was in my lap. I started to fall the lazy teen I look off thinking about the reason I stopped fighting. "Hey troublesome woman I have a question" shikamaru ask me I look down to meet his eyes I nod my head "I love you I can't get you of my mind I can't stop thinking about you,u drive me crazy will you be my girlfriend" shikamaru says I smile and say yes he pulled me into a hug and gave me a peck on the lips.

Kakashi 📖
His prov
I was thinking about asking her out but I don't know how I looked down at my book she been training she is know to be the hell giver Shinobi. Shikamaru showed up and started to training with her and she is kicking the lazy teen ass.

It started to get dark y/n walked over to me
"You are mine now deal with it" she said give me a kiss on the cheek I blush well that was bold.

Gaara 🐼
Your prov
I was walking up the steps to see the Hokage but I kept missing a step "god damn can't this be easier!" I shout at myself.

"You shouldn't shout at your self y/n" gaara says his voice sounds smooth hehehh I melt now "yeah I know I wanted to see you but there steps are off the ground so I can't get any vibrations and I had the worst day ev-" gaara cuts me off with a kiss "will you be my girlfriend y/n" gaara asks me I froze omgggg this tiny bean is to cute! "Yes I will be your girlfriend" I say with a huge smile on my face.

Sassy sasuke 🖤
His prov
I was sitting on the couch looking through y/n photo albums she went out to get some things I noticed a picture it's was her and my dad he was holding her I only know it's her Bc there's writing next to the picture. I flip through more pictures and found a note I opened it.

It's been a years since I lost max to orochimaru.
It feels like I'm dying he was on my team along with itachi.
Itachi left the village and kill his clan.
It feels I have no reason to live I'm so weak I can't even stop the two.

There was another one this one looks new.

I know what naruto is feeling about losing sasuke.
I want to help but sasuke is going down the wrong path I can't help him now I wish I could .
Naruto feel useless like he has no meaning without his best friend I know that feeling why can't he just go back and kill itachi went he take a break or some but he's was to sassy for that.
And don't get me started on his team the red head pissess me off I'm going to kill her and sasuke is going to kill me for killing her.

I heard walking  I put the album back she walks in
" I know you had the albums out it's fine nothing important in there anyway" she says
I look at her she looks so beautiful standing there "sasuke Is u keep staring people might think where dating" she says I smirk "then I'll let everyone know your mine" I say she looked at me "are you asking to be ur girlfriend sasuke" she ask I nod then pull her in a deep kiss.

Heh sorry for the late update I had school
It's a pain in the ass
They expect me to run up 3 flight of stairs and run to my bus
I think the fuck not.