Inojin x Y/n

Y/n POV
Today I sat under a tree wondering what to draw. While the boys played their game sarada and chocho talked about random things mostly boys though.

"Y/n you have been trying to draw all day, let's just talk today maybe you will get a idea" sarada said I sigh putting down my supplies and walked over and sat down. "Have you seen that super hot dude early" chocho says while stuffing a barbecue chip in her mouth.

Me and sarada sigh she never changes "hey sarada wanted to talk to you for a sec" boruto shouts. Sarada leaves to talk to boruto and now I'm alone with chocho, don't get me wrong she's great and all but she can be a bit much.

Soon the guys come over Inojin sat right next to me I felt my face turn red. My brother shikadai notice right away, "Hey chocho I think a saw someone eating those new chips that where supposed to come out to day, wanna go and check I'm kinda getting hungry" shikadai ask. Chocho being her agreed leaving me alone with Inojin.

"Hey y/n your art is cool" Inojin says I snapped my head towards him to see him looking threw my art book. He stops at a picture of him smiling with his team. I got up and snatch it "you didn't need to see that" I growled he puts his hands up in surrender I sigh "soo those hearts around me, you like me" he ask I turn my head trying my best to ignore him.

Inojin stands up smiles towards me "you know what I like you y/n Nara and I would love to take you out on a date if you allowed me darling" I froze I feel my face heat up thousands of shades of red. "I would love to Inojin" I say I grabbed that hand he had offered me.

We went to a shop that has many different dangos I had a great time and end the end Inojin kisses my cheek.

Meanwhile-
Shikadai had to hear chocho complain that he lied only to get Inojin and his twin sister to date.

While sarada and boruto had planned from the start.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
The kidnapped chapter will take a while Bc I have no ideas for it.