When you move out

Naruto🍥
His POV
"Naruto move those boxes over there for me" y/n asked if she keeps bossing me around and asking me to moving boxes I think my arms are going to break in half. Kakashi looks at y/n like he's going to hit her with his book.

Sasuke❤️
His POV
Y/n face looks like it's going to explode with anger. Suigetsu was dropping her stuff all over the place and she going to lose it. "SUIGETSU IF YOU DONT STOP DROPPING EVERYTHING IM GOING TO COOK YOU AND EAT YOU".

Shikamaru ☁️
Y/n POV
Shikamaru is supposed to be helping but he's sleeping on boxes. I look around to see what I could throw at him. I found a pineapple and hit him with it "AHAH WHAT THE you just had to hit me with a freaking pineapple woman".

Gaara🐼
His POV
I was help y/n move in her new place but she was to busy yelling at the lamp for tripping her she got a really bad temper "you wanna go lamp let's go".

Kakashi📖
His POV
Y/n was running around trying to get her place perfect but honestly I think she looking for food she was getting a little upset about it "y/n calm down we can get food and come back later to finish it".

Neji🤍
His POV
She wasn't moving I was doing all the work I should've known she would do this I open mouth to say something "shut up" I close my mouth as soon I as opened it.

Itachi🍡
His POV
Y/n had a dango in her mouth while putting books in the right place. I walk over and lightly grab her chin pulling the dango stick with one sweet treat left on it I leaned in to make it look like I was going to kiss her I moved back and shoved the last dango in my mouth "THAT WAS MINE LAST ONE ITACHI".

Sai🎨
Y/n POV
Sai painting on my new wall. I sigh this is why I can't have nice things sai turns his head to the side and smiles. "I hate you sometimes".

Tobirama🌊
His POV
This little Uchiha looking confused she had placed one of the boxes down and lost it in a second. I completely forgot sometimes she's a Uchiha "your too adorable for your own good".

Obito🍭
His POV
I was getting yell at again Bc I broke something. "In my defense I was left unsupervised and the vase broke me".

Shisui🗡
His POV
Y/n was looking around trying to figure out how to set her bed up but she was utterly confused "you know we don't need a bed to have se-" "shut up".

Madara🖤
His POV
I was confused how a little thing can carry such heavy boxes I mean how her tiny arms could snap pots terrifying.