Kakashi x reader

Kakashi pov
I wake up fromt he sun shining in my eyes i turn my head and put my hand down on the other side of the bed to feel nothing i sat up and looked down to notice my wife gone i sigh. I get up and made my way out of the bedroom only to hear laughing and shushing i smirked, i made my way to the kitchen to see my wife and the twins cooking whatever it is i smile " what are you guys doing" i say the twins jump and slowly turn around all my wife smiles with batter on her face " we was going to make you pancakes but we keep messing it up" she smiles rubbing the back of her head the twins come running towards me "papa mama sucks at cooking" they shout at the same time never fails to amazing how they can do that i laugh rubbing the batter off their tiny faces " i know she was never good at cooking" i say "Hey! I am too you better believe it, " she shouts while waving the spoon with batter on it around.

"Papa how did you momma" they shout i smile.

"Well i guess it started a long time ago"

🩶Flashback🩶
Kakashi pov
I sat on the rooftop watching naruto he looks so much like his father is strange to me. I watch as girl walks up to naruto and help him up she gives him change to get food. I drop down walk towards her "who are you i never seen you before" i say watching her every move her h/c hair is up in bun she smiles "im Y/n Uzumaki better believe it" she says smiling. She looks nothing like a Uzumaki then i could be wrong. I walk away why do i have a feeling shes going to be a pain in my ass.

🩶Flash back over 🩶

"Wait does that mean mama is related to uncle naruto" they shout mout wide open i laugh " No im not we just are apart of the same clan" y/n says with a grumpy look she goes back to cooking i stare at her beautiful hair that never changed. " how did you know you loved her papa" d/n asks looking at me she is the exact copy of me.

🩶Flashback🩶
I pick up naruto after the fight he had with sasuke i was sure sasuke killed him i look up to see y/n with a sad look like her heart is breaking over the years she grown to love naruto. She walks up to me "let me take him kakashi" she whispers i nod and hand him to her she sits down in the water "Hey Y/n what do you think your doing" i say about to take naruto back from her.

She lifts her head with tears coming down from her face "Just let him rest here for a bit Kakashi Naru had a fight with his best friend" she sobbed i sighed.

Its been over two hours i walk in front of her and bent down to see her asleep while holding him the sun highlighting her features she looks so beautiful like a flower. I pick both of them up and went back to the village.

🩶Flashback over🩶

"Wow mamma felt that strongly about uncle naruto" they say i see her flip off the pankcake batter and i smile "yea she did, after the fourth ninja war i married her then you to came along" i say giving them a hug.

As im playing with the twins we smell something burning y/n soon comes out mad "We are getting ramen!" She shouts.

Timeskip.

I set the twins down for their bedtime i smile at them, i soon get up and turn off the lights walking towards the bedroom i see my wife sleeping soundly in our bed i take my shirt and pants off and head towards her i lay down pulling the cover over me.
I look down at her she will always be beautiful to me "Thank you y/n for giving me a family and something to fight for everyday, thank you for loving me for who i am, you are a wonderful mother i cant wait to spend the rest of our days together my flower" i whisper while holding her i lean down and kiss her head i soon drift off into a deep sleep.

🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
I hope you enjoy i couldn't change the font without the whole thing changing.