Deidara catch up

When you first meet.
You where a a long friend of sasori and help him make his puppets sasori will never Amit it but you better a making puppets then he is.

When you two meet again.
You came to help out apparently they akatsuki need help training so you agree to fight all of them.

You two hang out
You where sitting there waiting for sasori to hurry the hell up Deidara thought it would be a good idea to make his clay but with out explosions.

When he realized his feelings
You where laughing at what Tobi said and run up to Deidara asking if you two can make his art he was happy Bc no cared about his art.

He ask you out
You two where making things in the clay and he gave you a rose and smiled asking if you could be his you nodded but soon the clay rose exploded in your face.

He jelly
10000%
Sasori he thinks you two are way to close to be friends and he was right about that.

When you hug

When you kiss

When you kiss

When sleep together

When sleep together

Your clothes

Your clan Your y/n of the Blue sand and if that's dosent tell you who you are then I don't know what will

Your clan
Your y/n of the Blue sand and if that's dosent tell you who you are then I don't know what will

Your siblings
Sasori he's your twin thats why you to are so close he didn't want anyone to hurt u if they found out. You sand is blue and it feels like ice.

You two fight
He got mad Bc he thought something was happening between you and sasori "DEIDARA THERES NOTHING HAPPENING BETWEEN US HES MY TWIN BROTHER OF GOD SAKES".

Him without you
He felt horrible for assuming that's he haven't even touched clay or fought with sasori and Tobi and kept to him self.

Made up
He apologized you only forgive him Bc he gave you food.

New look after the fight

Who has a crush on youKisame you didn't judge him of his looks and he thought it was well nice and sweet of you

Kisame you didn't judge him of his looks and he thought it was well nice and sweet of you.

Who has a crush on him
Tobi

When he hits you
He was waving his arms yelling at Tobi and smack you. He apologized after you hit him in the head.

He cheats on you
Tobi you kinda expected to happen but it still hurt. I went to sasori and told him to make Deidara into a puppet.

He finds out you know he cheated
Sasori was ready to turn him into a puppet "you going to die exploding boy".

Him without you
He nasty as fuck hasn't showered and he took advice from itachi.

You forgive his sorry ass
You had enough of Deidara crying your room is right next to his so you got up and smacked him right the face "I FORGIVE YOU NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU"!

You do something stupid
You got your finger stuck in clay and it dried.

You get hurt
Heh you weren't paying attention and took a full blown hit from hidan.

You become sad
One of your puppets got destroyed and it was your favorite too.

You almost die
You went up against kakashi and let's say you almost die Bc of his angry girlfriend aka (also you). Deidara was not happy nether was sasori.

They meet your ex
Meliodas from seven deadly sins
He was shock that's you liked a pervert but not shock that's the dude has blonde hair.

Who he cheats on you with
Tobi

When someone touches you
Well he is blasted away (this keeps reminding of bakugo) .

Your guys first time
It's es awkward. It was slow and gentle he didn't want to hurt you.

When you guys have a lazy day
You sat around eating and messing with people in the hide out.

When you move out
You wanted to leave Bc Tobi would walk in and stare at you while your asleep waiting for you to get him candy.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hashirama will be added sometime soon.