When your sad

Naruto 🍥
When you get sad ur world freezes. And naruto will notice and rush to help you and gives kisses and tells you how much he loves you.

Sasuke🦆
You get angry when ur sad you throw things.
Sasuke try to help but mostly let's you deal with it on ur own...bitch...

Kakashi📖
You eat like you clean out food places and kakashi brings you Home and tells you sweet things.

Neji🤍
You sleep like crazy. Neji joins you and rubs ur black and gives you kisses.

Gaara🐼
You scream at everything that comes your way it's scares the poor boy but he will let you scream and then give you water and kisses and food.

Warning ⚠️ cutting

Shikamaru☁️
You don't get sad you get depressed you cut ur arm and scream at the world. He freaks out and takes you in his arms and tells you he loves you no matter what then you guys sleep for about a week.

Sai🎨
You ruin your self you ruin everything in ur path he will notice and reads about it but you destroy yeh book so he grabs you and give you kisses.

Itachi 🍡
You beg him to put him out of your Misery he gets sad about it but he'll grab blankets and get dango for you two to eat.

Tobi🍬
You shut down and he freaks out but tells you how much you mean to him and he'll give you candy.

Yagura🌸
You release your demon like it's hella scary so he will give you flowers and food to clam ur ass down.

Kiba🐶
You lose ur shit over everything he and akamaru will be ur slave till you feel better.

🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡
I added tobi and kiba Bc I felt like it so.