They do something stupid

Naruto🍥
He a wanted to take a bath but here's the thing he wanted to take a bath with ramen noodles so that's exactly what he did "y/n baby come join me" "NO!".

Kakashi📖
He wanted Jiraiya to make another book he said he was happy to help make it with him. "Hey y/n daring could you maybe help Jiraiya out with his new book" "KAKASHI HATAKE".

Shikamaru☁️
He wanted to see how long he could sleep so he took two days off and made sure to set the timer and everything one thing he didn't count on was you wanting cuddles "stupid pineapple".

Gaara🐼
He wasn't think the one time he wasn't thinking he does something stupid. You took a shower Gaara was messing with his sand and fling it towards you not paying attention the sand stuck to you "your adorable but ur not allowed to use sand in here anymore love".

Sasuke❤️
He clearly wasn't thinking he wanted to try out sexy jutsu let's it went horribly wrong he got it but he didn't expect to get effected by it "fucking idiot".

Neji🤍
He wanted to braid his hair welp he tried really hard to but got his hair into a mess he came bursting into your apartment crying "MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR IS A MESS FIX IT Y/N!" "Don't get your panties in a twist".

Itachi 🍡
He wanted to eat a lot of dangos and see if he could handle it. He ate about ten then got sick and walked slowly to you holding his stomach "come on you crazy weirdo".

Sai🎨
He wanted to paint so that's what he did he painted his body it was a beautiful mess. But he really need pants though "babe you can't walk into the village without no pants" "why not though".

Tobirama🌊
He was not having it today he flipped his hair and turn around and walked way with a whole lot of sass madara turns to you and hashirama "he's your boyfriend and your brother he not my problem".

Madara 🖤
He ugly cries to you he came to ur house in the middle of the goddamn night crying "I lost my hair brush and I can't find it".

Obito🍭
He's Obito he dose a lot of stupid shit he decided to eat Deidara clay NOT a good idea he was moaning how his hurts then you all hear a loud rumble. Hidan gets up and starts running "SHIT RUN HES ABOUT TO BLOW".

Shisui 🗡
He god really upset at you Bc you ate the last of ramen he left he stared at you pouting but he wasn't paying attention to where he was going to ran into a pole " insert kuroo laugh" .

Deidara 💥
Boom boom man was having a bad hair day and you could tell he was yelling at everyone well until he bit his tongue "sasori you owe me 50 yen".

Hashirama🪵
He let tsunade his granddaughter play with his hair oh boy he looked funny. You didn't say anything well until madara came in "you look stupid hashirama".

Sasori⌛️
He was working on a one of his puppets he walked out of his room and looked around "damn I forgot I was still a puppet" he proceeded to walk away.

Minato⚡️
He was working fast trying his best to spend time with you. You went to visit him and walked in to see him run straight into the wall Bc he wasn't paying attention "if you ever had a kid he going to do something reckless".

Jiraiya🖋
He want to see you for his book you told him no so he drew a horrible picture of you U smile then he said that's how you looked "JIRAIYA YOUR SLEEPING OUT SIDE YOU STUPID BITCH"