Jiraiya catch up

How you meet
You where relaxing at the baths( I forgot what is was called 😅) and you hear a noise outside the wall you got up and walked over and wall a man with white hair "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" you yell as you kicked him in his face he hiss in pain "it's research for my book" the man explained "yeah right pervert".

You two meet again
You where waking around and you hear a chuckle actually two you turn around to see the man again with a kid they where looking at your boobs "hey stop it pervert" you yelled they stop looking "my name is jiraiya not pervert".

You two hang out
You where sitting by a tree when the little boy from yesterday came up to you and started to talk "I'm naruto uzumaki and I will be hokage believe it!" You smiled "I hope it goes well naruto" jiraiya came and sat by you. You guys talked about naruto and how he wants to me hokage.

He realized his feelings
You two where watching naruto train he watched as you smiled at naruto when he looked at you. He felt like he needed to protect you from all pain in the world.

He asks you out
Jiraiya saw you talking to naruto. He put in a smirk and walked up to you "hey I was wonder if you would like to be mine" he said you nod towards him and he just smiles while naruto looking back and forth at you guys trying to figure out what just happen.

He jelly
Kakashi
You talk to kakashi a lot about naruto.

How you kiss

How you hug

How you sleep

How you sleep

Your clothes

Your clothes

Your clan Akimichi

Your clan
Akimichi

Siblings
Nope

You two fight
He was always talking about tsunade it made you sad. "Jiraiya enough about tsunade it's all you talk about" you stand up and walk way.

Him without you
He realized it's all he talks about and feels horrible he beats him self up about it.

Make up
He apologized saying how you probably felt unloved and he will never make you feel that way again.

New look

Who likes himTsunade she thinks she hides it but it's there

Who likes him
Tsunade she thinks she hides it but it's there.

Who likes you
Guy for some odd reason

He hit you
Naruto was holding on to you and Jiraiya was trying to get him off but ended up slapping you. U gave him a look saying you better run.

If he cheats
Jiraiya will not cheat he's just a pervert but he loves you with all of him and will not mess that up with you.

You do something stupid
You where trying to find something but you got distracted and had a wonderful idea to put your bra on your head. Jiraiya watch from the door while you laughed.

When you get hurt
Your where training naruto and let's say his shadow clone jutsu jiraiya laughed at you while you where pouting.

When your sad
Jiraiya tells you he loves you and it's ok to be sad. He will tickle you till you laugh he smiles knowing that you will be ok and its just one of those days.

When you almost die
Nine tails came out and ur stomach was badly hurt jiraiya gets naruto to clam down and takes you to tsunade he was scared that he will lose you two.

Who he cheats on you with
He won't cheat but if he dose it will ether be a random girl or tsunade.

When someone touches you
Jiraiya get mad and tells the dude to back off and starts to kiss your neck in front of everyone.

Your guys first time
He wanted to take things slow with you. He was slow and soft making sure your the one feeling most of the pleasure.

When you guys have a lazy day
He sits there writing while you play with his hair. Soon you make him food and you read his work to make sure it's spelled right.

When you get your own place
Naruto and him help bad idea they looked through all of the boxes till they found your underwear and bras "JIRAIYA AND NARUTO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING".

He has a nightmare
His dream
I was walking around and couldn't find y/n anywhere. "Jiraiya why didn't you saved me you could've saved me" I turn my head to see y/n with blood spilling everywhere. I sat up with a sweat dripping down my forehead I see y/n next to me holding a pillow I smile.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 sorry it's late I was taking my time with this one.