When you get hurt

Naruto 🍥
He gets worried and pissed at the same time. The nine tails cloak comes out no one is safe when that happens soon after he's done rampaging he will treat you like a goddess he buys you food and gives you cuddles.

Sasuke🦆
He get mad he doesn't care about you at the moment. And well he did like kakashi did to rin
You get terrified of him but he tells you he's not going to hurt you. So he had the team treat you like a princess.

Sai 🎨
He dosent know what to do so he reads about it and it pisses you off with it but you know he's try his best to treat you well so he will just give you hugs and a few kisses and asks if you need anything.

Kakashi 📖
He gives you cuddles and acts like ur maiden it funny to you he dress up and everything. He just glad that your ok and that he didn't lose you.

Shikamaru ☁️
He gets his revenge on the person that hurt you . It actually scary but you find it hot at the same time to soon after he complained about how ur such a drag but treats you like a queen.

Neji 🤍
Hehe it terrifying truly terrifying you never want to see her angry again Bc you might shit your pants. But it alright afterwards Bc he takes care of you.

Gaara 🐼
He gets upset and has temari and kankuro take care of the guy. While he baby's you and treats you well he dosent know what he's doing but try's his best.

Yagura 🌸
He kills them he absolutely just kills them you don't if you should laugh or be scared. He makes sure that ur taken care of and treated like a god.

Itachi ❤️
Yeah no that person that hurt you dosent exist anymore Bc itachi took them out he gets you clean up treats you like your high class which you love.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I add Yagura Bc I find his absolutely adorable thats my opinion but if you want him to have a catch up chapter let me know so I can make it ahead of time.