Your guys first time

if you want to read then go for it if not then skip⚠️

Naruto🍥
Naruto was soft and made sure you where ok he would not move on until you said in words that you where ok. He took his time loving you and taking care of your needs first there was one point he snapped and went hard he apologized afterwards.

Kakashi📖
He took his time pleasuring you he loved it went you screamed his name. He was in the middle he wasn't soft but he wasn't hard. He adores the faces you make it what's sets him off.

Shikamaru☁️
He put effort into it. He was gentle but fast he lets you put your hands into his hair. After a bit he lets you take control. He loves to watch you put the work into it.

Tobirama🌊
He was hard and fast he apologized after. He's dose not let you take control. He likes doing it against the wall he loves it when you pull his hair.

Itachi🍡
He's hard and slow. He uses his sharingan to memorize that faces you make. He loves it when you bite his neck. Sometimes he'll take you from behind and watch your ass.

Obito🍭
This little shit is hard and fast he won't let you take a break he wants everyone to know who you belong to no matter what. He'll take you anywhere and anytime.

Neji🤍
He lets you take control and do the work he'll just watch. He absolutely loves your breast. He'll let you put your hands into his hair. He likes it soft and gentle.

Gaara🐼
Thai cinnamon roll gets all shy. He likes it slow and rough. He likes to hold your hands when your doing it he has to hold your hand.

Madara🖤
Let's be honest he's rough and fast. He won't move until you beg. He won't let you touch his hard if you do you get a punishment.

Sai🎨
He's straight up confused so you do all the work. You take the pace slow and hard. Sai loses it when you throw your head back and moan.

Sasuke❤️
He's fast and rough. He likes to hide his face into your neck and leave hickeys. He moans into your ear and it turns you on. He says he loves you a lot during it.

Shisui 🗡
He freezes but gets to work he makes sure ur ok the whole time. He can be a bit rough but apologizes for it. He moans a bit loud and you love it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
If you want a new character let me know.