when he gets you back

Naruto 🌸
I  was pissed that anyone thought about kidnapping y/n. Me and Kakashi found out where they had taken you "ok naruto heres the pla-" "RASENGAN" i charge in there fighting the people who took y/n. Once i got there Kakashi stood there holding them  i smiled their okay and safe. Kakashi let me take them and carry them back to the village.

Shikamaru☁️
I had my plan back to get y/n as i make my way there i noticed someone had been following me since i left the village. I snap my head towards them only to see choji and ino falling down. I sigh and walked till i found the hide out this is a drag damn trouble some person letting them get kidnapped. There stood a few men looking at ready to fight. "Im taking them back now bc a king is nothing without their Queen/King" i said moving my arms to single choji to do his thing, after a while i grabbed y/n and made our way home.

Kakashi📖
I was agitated that they kidnapped y/n and thinking they could get away from it. After i finished them off i grabbed my beloved and made our way home explaining everything that has happen.

Sasuke ❤
I stood there facing my brother trying to get y/n back from him. Feeling the hatred in my bones i waited i wasn't going to fight him today i just need them back thats all. After a while i was able to snatched them and ran towards the team.

Gaara 🐼
I growled as i threw men that took y/n, i haven't done something like this in a long time.  I soon stood up and grabbed  them putting was in a protected sand barrier to make sure no one trys to harm them.

Neji🤍
I wasn't happy not in the slightest, Mighy Guy decided that the team should help. I stood there watching them fight rock lee making weird noise every time he took some down. I soon was able to make my way to y/n and grabbed their hand taking us home with a few idiots.

Itachi 🍡
I was pissed who ever thought it was a good idea to do that I'm going to have their head. I found out where they kept y/n, i stood there watching their faces turn into pain. I walked over to where my beloved was and took them in my arms i kiss their head and leave.

Sai🎨
Naruto and sakura look at me in worry because i haven't said anything. Its not like they understand that the person who made me feel love and happy is kidnapped and I'm getting them back even if i have to fight a whole village. Well maybe naruto understand because I'm pretty sure him and sasuke have a thing, i decided to let them handle the guys while i get y/n. I look down at them it looks like they didn't do anything to them thats good.

Tobirama🌊
My face was red with anger. Even madara kept his distance from me, i walk to their base and kick down the door letting madara handle them i run over to y/n and pick them up "i wantt food Tobirama" they whispered i smile they are still the same I'm glad.

Tobi/obito 🍭
I started to clap my hands when i reached their base. Men come flowing out getting ready to fight "tobiiii won't  do anythingggg" i yell "but i make no promises" i said in my normal voice. After killing them i walked over their bodies and walked to y/n i smile when i saw them.

Shisui🗡
I stood there watching their body's fall with itachi by my side, Im nice but when someone touches whats mine i get very pissed. I pick y/n and smiled down at them i turn to itachi giving him a smile "let's go itachi" i heard him mutter scary.

Madara 🖤
Imbeciles thinking they can touch a kings queen/king, how wrong they are. I grabbed my precious queen/king and bring them home.

Sasori⌛
I wasn't happy one bit i stood there waiting and i hate waiting. After a while y/n comes out with blood on their clothes i smile and grabbed their hand.

Deidara🔥
I knew y/n can handle themselves so i stood their waiting for them to come out. As soon as they came out their stomach growled loudly i may add i laugh "lets go eat".

Hashirama🪵
I panicked i couldn't leave the village  bc I'm the hokage and someone could attack. I had madara get y/n i walked around my room. "SIT YOUR ASS DOWN HASHIRAMA UR MAKING ME PISSED" tobirama screams as soon as he yell madara came in holding them i grabbed them ad hold them to my chest.

Minato ⚡
I had y/n in my hands it was easy being the fastest ninja alive.

Jiraiya🖋
I'm not happy not one bit why u wonder, yeah y/n got kidnapped and all but thats not the reason y/n got themselves out of the mess and I'm grounded from my PRECIOUS RESEARCH.!!!

Yagura 🌺
They stood in my room and smile i sigh they gave them back to me, i glad but what they said kinda just makes sense 'take them they won't stop forgetting things'.

Shino🪲
I had my bugs locate y/n i went in and got out with them they talked about how they where hungry.

Orochimaru🐍
I had jugo go get them for me i sighed. When jugo came back with a very pissed off y/n i knew i was in trouble.
"YOU HAD JUGO GET ME, YOUR GROUNDED FROM UR DAMN LAB".

suigetsu 🦈
Y/n stood in front of me pissed bc i knew they would break free and they kept saying what happened if i didn't and now im sleeping on the couch.

Izuna⚔
I smirked when i watch their bodies fall to the ground, that what happens when you mess with a uchiha soon to be wife. I grabbed y/n and made our way home holding them closer to me.

Indra🛡
I sat down with y/n in my lap i had killed everyone who touched y/n.

Choji🥘
I feed y/n and made sure they slept they had a very entertaining week and i hope  they will be okay.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sorry i haven't be updating high school is annoying. Like who the fuck signs a 36 page paper for MARINE BIOLOGY!!!!