His kinks

Naruto🍥
For him it's when you trace the lines on his face it's drives him crazy.

Sasuke❤️
He likes when you pull his hair he doesn't know why all he knows is that he likes it.

Shikamaru☁️
Kissing his neck he loves it it's the one thing that gets him going.

Gaara🐼
Tiny touches. He feels your love with the tiniest little things and touches.

Kakashi📖
Biting he likes it's when you bite his neck he of course has to lend down for you.

Neji🤍
Messing with his hair he like you feel you hands running though it.

Itachi 🍡
When you kiss the lines under his eyes it makes him fall for you even more and gets him excited.

Sai🎨
Love bites he loves them Bc you can really see them on his pale skin he want to show it off to the world.

Tobirama 🌊
Kissing the lines on his face it calms him down but makes him excited down there.

Obito 🍭
Letting him take control he loves it he makes sure that you scream in pleasure in the end.

Shisui🗡
Giving him attitude for some reason it's get him riled up and ready to pounce on you.

Madara🖤
Calling him daddy or master he loves it. It makes him go faster and harder.

Sasori⌛️
Touching his core in his chest but he loves it when you kiss around it.

Deidara💥
He loves getting praised when doing something.

Hashirama🪵
When you laugh it makes him happy and he just want to treat you like a queen you are.

Minato ⚡️
When you two are having  sex and you scratch his back with your nails it drives him insane.

Jiraiya🖋
Your boobs he just loves everything thing about them.