Izuna catch up

~Ik a little about this dude so pls don't come after me~

When you first meet⚔️
Your older brother was hanging out with a Uchiha. And you wanted to see who and u and izuna bumped into each other.

When you two meet again ⚔️
Your father and your twin brother Tobirama followed hashirama. And started to fight each other izuna was fighting as well.

When you two hang out⚔️
You guys sneak away from your family's and talked about cherry blossom trees and how lame ur brothers where.

When he realized his feelings⚔️
When you two met up again and you laughed when he told you a story about his brother. He couldn't help but fall in love with ur laughter and the way the moon reflects on your s/c.

When he asks you out⚔️
When the fight was over between ur clans. His face was so red and he refused to look you in the eyes.(he lives in this)

He jelly ⚔️
200%
madara his brother kept flirting with you to make hashirama mad.

How you hug⚔️
He likes to hug you tight even when you say no. He will kiss the top of your head.

How you sleep⚔️
Your on top of him while listening to his heartbeat. He rubs your back and softly hums.

How you kiss⚔️
You both get super flustered. It's fast and soft.

Your clan ⚔️
Senju
Instead of water and wood style it's ice style.

Siblings⚔️
Twin brother Tobirama and older brother hashirama.

You two fight ⚔️
He acts like you two are not dating when he's around his brother and it pisses you off. So you told him "I'm getting tired of this izuna I'm leaving until you get your crap together".

Made up ⚔️
He apologized even when it hurt his pride and now he doesn't do that anymore.

Who has a crush on you ⚔️
Not a lot of people Bc your fucking scary.

Who has a crush on him⚔️
Lots of lady's but they won't make a move Bc of you.

When he hits you⚔️
He was yelling at his brother and lift his arm and it smacked u in the face he froze and apologized. You smacked him back.

You do something stupid ⚔️
Y/n has been  staring at the tree for a while I'm starting to get confused and worried. "Bitch you stole my fucking apple that I had" they screamed I sigh.

You get hurt ⚔️
You where fighting you Tobirama and well you both got hurt and both got lectured.

When ur sad⚔️
You stay in bed all day ignoring everyone and izuna lays with you doing the same.

You almost die⚔️
It was all hashirama fault he thought 'hey let's blow something up' but little he know it's was a huge explosion and didn't tell anyone what the hell he was doing you where standing there eating and boom 💥. Tobirama smacked him and so did izuna.

They meet your ex⚔️
Keigo my hero academia
He did not like this bird brain at all he wanted to cook him Bc he wouldn't shut up.

When someone touches you ⚔️
The fucker dead he won't let anyone touch you.

Your guys first time⚔️
Both of you where super flustered and it was awkward in the morning.

When you guys have a lazy day ⚔️
You play with hair while you guys sit outside looking at the lake.

You move⚔️
You wanted to leave you did not want to stay in a house where you can hear hashirama and madara. Izuna helped put things away but got stuck in the closet "how the hell did that even happen izuna" "I DONT KNOWW".

When he has a nightmare⚔️
I walked around the forest going to the place where y/n and me meet up at. I smelled iron a lot of it too someone's bleeding. I run to the person only to see y/n body on the ground and see madara standing over her "I wanted more power"
I gasped for air I look down seeing y/n asleep with drool coming out of their mouth i kiss their head and slowly start falling asleep again.

His kinks⚔️
When your being all soft with him
Pulling his hair
And giving neck kisses.

They do something stupid⚔️
Izuna was standing there wearing his hair up in two ponytails I'm confused, I watched as he talking in a awful voice acting like madara.

Getting caught in the act⚔️
Tobirama walked in saw what was happening walked out, and grabbed soap and washed his eyes out.

He walks in on you changing⚔️
"Heh nice ass that's one big cake" "GET THE HELL OUT IZUNA OR IM GOING TO MAKE YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE".

When ur on ur period⚔️
He was real confused and got flustered when he found out what it was.
He got you flowers and chocolate "sorry that your fucking bleeding out".