Finding out ur pregant

Naruto🍥
You wasn't stupid you knew right away. With the puking and the sudden cravings for werid ass food combo's.

Sasuke ❤
You knew i mean it was his goal to get you pregnant and you could see the smirk that rested on his face when you was getting morning sickness.

Shikamaru ☁️
He figured it out before you did. He help with whatever you need.

Gaara 🐼
He was constantly asking if you was ok bc you have been puking alot and eating foods you never really ate such a innocent baby.

Kakashi 📖
He went on a mission so you went to Tsunade and that's how you found out you was pregnant.

Neji🤍
Knew before you did but decided to let you figure it out urself.

Itachi🍡
His goal as well and knew before you did and treat you like queen.

Sai🎨
U knew the problem is how was you going to tell him. Bc you know hes going to read all the books about it.

Tobirama🌊
You puked and kept puking and knew what was happening. You couldn't help but blush when you saw him you had no idea how to tell him.

Obito🍭
Fucker knew what he was doinggggg.

Shisui🗡
He kept asking if you was or not he was
just curious. You was puking and went to see if u was but wanted it to be a surprise.

Madara🖤
You hid in a closet 🏳️‍🌈 trying to wrap ur head around it and how the hell you was going to tell him.

Sasori⌛️
You adopt.

Deidara🔥
You knew when you thought fish was good idea to have for supper.

Hashirama🪵
He was bugging you and asking if you wasss and would'nt leave or stop until you was.

Minato⚡️
Blushing mess went to Kushina and she was laughing the whole time.

Jiraiya 🖋
He also knew what he was doing and thought it was funny when you asked for bunch of watermelon.

Yagura 🌺
Pineapples you hate them and he loves them. You now very much like eating Pineapple.

Shino🪲
When you puked for a few days in the morning.

Orochimaru🐍
His plan allllll along.

Izuna ⚔️
You now like ramen but with oranges

Suigetsu🦈
When you had the craving for bananas and rice together.

Pain🧡
The puking konan was the one who put together

Indra 🛡
He knew hes not dumb.

Hidan 💀
The intense craving for corn and ice cream.

Choji🥘
You wouldn't stop eating.