When they walk in when your changing

Naruto🍥
His POV
Y/n is taking forever I just wanted to get ramen with her. I stood there waiting for her to finish whatever she's doing, but I'm starting to get impatient with it. "That's it I'm going in" i whispered I dash to her room and slam open the door. "Hurry up y/- oops" I felt the blood rush to my face "GET OUT NARUTO" "AhAH IM SORRY PUT THE SHOE DOWN".

Kakashi📖
His POV
"I left my book at y/n's apartment so I went to get it and she was changing, I felt blood come out of my nose and she yelled at me and threw my book at my face" I said to guy "uhhh KaKaShIi you do know we are on a mission and you just got hit with a kunai".

Shikamaru☁️
Your POV
I was changing getting ready for a walk I took off my shirt and reached for my clean one but the door open "hey y/n wanna go get foo- oh what a drag" shikamaru says "get out pineapple" i hissed.

Gaara🐼
Your POV
I was getting ready to see Gaara I took off my shoes to feel where I was going I reached for my clean shirt when the door open "Gaara pls leave"  "SORRY Y/N" I hear a loud bang "he just ran into a wall".

Sasuke❤️
His POV
Y/n was training earlier and was getting change. She should be done by now I walk to her room. I open the door to see y/n trying to put on a shirt but somehow she got stuck "how in the world did you get stuck" she sighs "I do not know".

Neji🤍
His POV
I want to see if y/n wanted to train I take off my shoes and walk towards her room. I open the door and soon regretted it "neji stop staring and get the hell out" "SORRY YOU LOOK NICE THOUGH".

Itachi 🍡
His POV
I wanted y/n to play with my hair so I went to room and knock I don't hear anything and got worried "y/n you ok- I'm sorry" i walk out and close the door "why the fuck is he so damn respectful he's a fucking criminal".

Sai 🎨
His POV
Y/n promise to cuddle me I went into her apartment and walk to her and open the door. Only to see y/n changing "sai leave" I smile "you look hot let's fuck" "GET OUT SAI".

Tobirama 🌊
His POV
I wanted to take y/n out on a date she's been wanting to go so I thought why not. I walk to her room and open the door I froze when I say y/n just in her shorts "you staring" I bow my head "I'm truly sorry".

Obito🍭
Your POV
I was changing after getting into a fight with hidan. I turn to get my pants only to have my door slammed open and shut "you look hot y/n I like the view" Obito says I sigh "get out Obit-" "OOOOOO CANDYY!!!!!".

Shisui 🗡
You POV
I just wanted to take a shower and relax but shisui had to walk in right as I took off my pants "Oh god  I'm sorry" he shouts he stands there then hits the ground I walk over and poke his cheek "yeah he passed out just great".

Madara 🖤
His POV
I just wanted y/n to brush my hair so I slam open her door to see her naked "what the hell madara" she shouts "get dressed and brush my hair" I said staring her down.

Sasori ⌛️
You pov
I had a mission with Tobi and Deidara it didn't go well Deidara tried to kill Tobi and Tobi kept screaming for me to save him. I take off my bra and place it in the bed sasori walks in and looks at me "pain wants you" he says then leaves I sigh I swear he's going to kill me one day.

Deidara 💥
Your pov
I removed my clothes that had clay stuck to them. I grabbed my bra to put on only to get interrupted "Un I swear I'm going to stuff Tobi with exploding clay to he will go boom and die he's so annoy-"  he freezing blood goes out of his nose and he walks out.

Hashirama 🪵
Your POV
Yeah just got out of the shower I hear loud footsteps the door soon slams open "Y/N OOO YOU LOOK SEXY AS ALWAYS I LOVE THE VIEW LOVE" oh dear god.

Minato⚡️
His POV
Sometimes I forget that I don't need to rush and today was one of those days I just wanted to  see y/n and cuddle but I rushed and walked in on her changing and now I'm sleeping on the couch.

Jiraiya🖋
Your POV
Jiraiya is always trying to get a peek in so I thought I was safe but I wasn't I hear a noise in my closet. I walk to my closet to see jiraiya smiling with a nosebleed "GET OUT YOU DAMN PERVERT".

Yagura 🌺
Your POV
I got back from a mission and started to change . I didn't count for Yagura walking in and staring at me with a smirk looking like he want to devour me.

Shino🪲
Your POV
Just wanted to normal day without naruto being gay for sasuke, Kakashi reading his stupid book,and Sakura hulking out on naruto. But nooooo all that happened and shino walking in on me changing the poor boy passed out and I swear some of his bugs did too.

Orochimaru 🐍
Your POV
This white ass snake fucker had to walk in on me changing and all he did was smile while looking me licking his lips so often.

Izuna ⚔️
Your POV
He looked me then my clothes then me again then activated his sharingan keeping the image in his head damn pervert.

Suigetsu🦈
Your POV
Suigetsu wanted to train but didn't think I was changing at the time so he just walked in like no big deal but soon froze and turned into a puddle.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I added orochimaru, izuna, and suigetsu I will add their chapters soon I just been crazy busy so hope you enjoy.