Minato catch up

How you meet
You where enjoying ramen and someone sat next to you. He turns to you and smiles "hey I'm Minato what's your name" he says "I'm y/n it's nice to meet you Minato".

You two meet again
Everyday you go get ramen and Minato happen to see you there again you talk then you had to leave.

You two hang out
You guys decided to have a walk and talk about random things then the end you guys ended up getting ramen.

He realized his feelings
He couldn't help up come to get ramen Bc he knew you where going to there. He loved how bright you smiled when you saw ramen.

He ask you out
He asked you out on a date u agree by the end of the night he pulled out a single rose "will you be mine" you of course said yes.

He jelly
He doesn't really care about it as along is no one touches you inappropriately.

How you would hug

How you would kiss

How you would kiss

How you would sleep

How you would sleep

Your clothes

Your clan Hozuki clan Your body can turn into water and other things

Your clan
Hozuki clan
Your body can turn into water and other things.

Siblings
Don't have any.

You two fight
You feel like he loves Kushina still but you stayed quite but it didn't work he found out and thought you where being ridiculous so you stopped talking to him.

Him without you
He was upset he realized he should've  told you he only loved you and not her anymore.

Made up
He gave you a single rose and told you he only had eyes for you and he should've made you feel like ur a princess.

New look

Who has a crush on you A few people you just don't pay attention to them

A few people you just don't pay attention to them.

Who has a crush on him
Kushina you not happy with it .

When he hits you
He ran into you full speed he apologized he was training and wasn't paying attention.

He cheats
He doesn't he only really pay attention to you even if Kushina is right there he won't pay attention to her only you.

You do something stupid
You thought his hokage cloak looked cool so you put it on and smiled he watch as you made weird stances and faces with it.

You get sad
You wanted ramen you where also having a really bad day. Minato have you a hug and told he's right here.

You get hurt
You where  kidnapped  and you where beat up  but Minato came and saved you he told you he loved you and he was sorry that you had to go through that.

You almost die
Your clumsy asf you where sitting on top of the hokage head and you tripped you didn't realize what was happening so you froze when you realized it but you save your self in time. Minato of course gave you  a long talk about how we don't sit in the hokage head and almost fall to your death.

They meet your ex
Stein from soul eater
He freak Minato out with all the scars and how he would turn the bolt in his head.

When someone touches you
He becomes a very pissed off pikachu he tells the  person to back off or something will happen.

Your guys first time
He was a little nervous. He made sure that your where ok. He loves when you scratch his back Bc he know that you feel good. He goes fast and hard.

You two have a lazy day
He loves when you guys have a lazy day.  You always wear his shirt and his pants your hairs a mess and he just loves it.

You move
He was helping and talking to you he was happy that you got a apartment. But he was being stupid "what happened if someone breaks in and east everything then you".

He has a nightmare
His dream
Y/n was in a casket  her belly  was swollen she was pregnant "you would've made a great father" Kushina said patting my shoulder I froze y/n was pregnant and now their both dead.I sat up fast looking around to spot y/n holding a cup of ramen in my shirt I sigh she's ok.