when they propose

Naruto 🍥
It was at  the water fall where he had trained. The ring was simple blue stone with two light yellow ones beside it. He has a nice tux on and a single yellow rose.

Sasuke ❤
Under the cherry blossom tree. The ring was a dark red stone with some black one around it. He was in is Cloak and had a ur favorite snack.

Shikamaru☁️
Under the nap tree where he watches the clouds and sleeps. The ring was a forest green with a Dimond band under. He was in a nice clothes and was holding a new blanket for the both of you

Gaara🐼
At the kazekage place. The ring was a nice soft brown with red stones around it. He was holding a sand rose and was wearing the same thing he always wear.

Kakashi📖
Above the stone faces. The ring was a nice grey with regular Dimonds around it. He wasn't wearing his mask and was in nice clothes. He was hold a ever lasting rose.

Neji🤍
At the training grounds. The ring was a beautiful lavender Dimond. He was in a nice tux and has ur favorite flower in his hand.

Itachi🍡
Where he first met you. The ring was a nice black stone with white ones around it. He was wearing nice clothes and had both of ur guys favorite snack.

Sai 🎨
His small art room. The ring was a white diamond with two black ones on the sides. He was in his regular clothes and was holding every flower he could find.

Tobirama🌊
Hokage office. The ring was a Diamond and blue small ones around it. He was in a nice tux with a rose anf hashirama screaming in the background.

Obito🍭
His room. The ring was orange with red ones on the sides. He was in nice clothes with a huge bag of candy and plastic dinos.

Shisui🗡
Under a cherry blossom tree. The ring was a nice light red with tiny white ones around it. He was in a tux and had all of ur favorite things in the world.

Madara🖤
The lake. The ring was black with dark red on the sides. He was in a tux and had new things for the both of u to try out.

Sasori⌛
In the sand village. Ring was made out of smooth wood with a bright red stone. He was wearing his normal clothes and had a puppet for u... not creepy at all.

Deidara🔥
In his room. Ring was yellow with blue stones around it. Was wearing nice clothes and had a non explosive clay flower.

Hashirama🪵
In front of the whole ass village. Ring was a nice red stone with two light brown around it. He was in a fancy tux and has a a bunch of roses.

Minato⚡
In the hokage office. The ring was a yellow stone with white on the sides. He was in his hokage attire and had ur favorite snack.

Jiraiya🖋
Outside of the leaf village with naruto. The ring was white with two light green ones on the sides. He was wearing his regular clothes and had a small flower.

Izuna ⚔
By the lakem the ring was a regular Dimonds. He was in a tux and had flowers.

Yagura 🌺
By the beach. The ring was a dark pink with purple on the sides. He was wearing a tux and had a sunflower.

Shino 🪲
In the forest. The ring was green with tiny drown stones on the sides. He was wearing something nice and had the most rare butterfly.

Orochimaru🐍
In his base. The ring was purple with regular Dimonds around it. He was in his regular clothes and mitski was holding a black snake for u.

Suigetsu 🦈
On the beach. The ring was blue with purple on the sides. He was in nice clothes and had a small shark plushy.

Pain🧡
In the base. Ring was red and purple. He was in his regular clothes and had his main body near him.

Indra 🛡
By the lake. The ring was a Diamond and had two red stones on the sides. He was in a tux and had a rare flower.

Hidan💀
In the base. The ring was black and white. In his regular clothes and had a weapon for you.

Choji🥘
In the new food place. The ring was light purple with grey. He was in nice clothes and had food for you.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

So sorry i got sick a i had a funeral. But im back and ready to write but i also have new ideas for a book when this one ends.
Put the heart you want for the next story.

💜-demon slayer oneshots.

💙-naruto dad scenarios where you are their kid.

❤- naruto dad scenarios where u are the wife.

💚- boruto boyfriend oneshots.