when hes insecure

Naruto🍥
The lines on his face. You usually have to kiss all of them and tell him that you love them.

Sasuke ❤
His eyes he feels like its his fault for his family death. You smile and kiss them telling him that it isn't his fault.

Shikamaru☁️
His hairline he hates it. You take his hair out and rubbed his head telling him you love him for him not his hair.

Gaara🐼
His mark on his forhead. You kiss his forhead and tell him that it makes him special.

Kakashi 📖
His scar on his eye. You rub his cheek and kiss it an tell him you love it.

Neji 🤍
The symbol on his head you kiss it and tell him not to feel insecure for it bc you love him every part of him.

Itachi 🍡
The underline under his eyes. You tell him it makes him look so handsome.

Sai 🎨
His skin he hates how pale it is. You smile and tell him you love it bc when he blushes you can see it.

Tobirama 🌊
The lines on his face
You rub them and tell him it makes him special and that it makes him dashing.

Obito 🍭
The scars on the half of his face. You tell him that hes a warrior. And that he was really brave.

Shisui🗡
The people he killed he feels horrible about it. You hold him and tell him that it will be ok and that ur there.

Madara 🖤
His hands hes scared that  he will hurt you so u place them on ur face and tell that u will be ok.

Sasori ⌛️
His body you smile and tell him that u love his body.

Deidara🔥
His hands he thinks it freaks you out. You told him it doesn't and it bring pleasure.

Hashirama🪵
His voice he thinks hes always loud you tell him you love it and makes you smile.

Minato ⚡️
His hair he doesn't know why and you tell him that its special.

Jiraiya 🖋
Everything
You say that you love everything.

Yagura🌺
The scar on his face and u kiss it everyday.

Shino 🪲
His sunglasses u smile and tell him u love them.

Orochimaru🐍
His hair he thinks maybe u hate how long it is. But u tell him that you love it and that u can play with it.

Izuna⚔️
His lack of emotion u say it makes him like a puzzle and to figure it out.

Suigetsu🦈
His teeth you tell him u love it bc its like a shark teeth.

Pain 🧡
The rods in his face  u smile and kiss each of them.

Indra 🛡
The makeup he has on. You love doing it for him.

Hidan 💀
His pervy way he thinks it makes u uncomfortable. You tell him ita funny.

Choji🥘
His weight you smile and told him you love it bc its like a pillow.